EC 256FM CSB

Updated
Sidewinder

I want to buy EC 256FM CSB desperately, but it is not available in India. EC 256 is available only in aged 2 tone Burst. It is not even shipped internationally to India. Is there any way I can buy this model? 

Gisornator

I checked the dealer page on this website and I foudn this Authorised ESP dealer in your country:

BX Furtado
Jer Mahal, Dhobitalao
Mumbai, 400 002
India
P: 91-22-662254

I'm pretty sure that you can also go to your local music-dealer since most of them have ESP guitars for sale. If they don't have your desired model you can ask them if they can import it for you.

Sidewinder

Thanks for the reply. I have contacted the authorised dealer. They have the model in aged 2 tone Burst. They don't have it with flame maple top CSB.
I have also tried "Musician's friend" website. It says "This item doesn't currently ship to India." Same is the case with other websites like guitar center.

I will ask the authorized dealer if he could import it.

Gisornator

Update: I checked the authorized online dealer "Musician's Friend" and I searched for the exact model that you requested and they have it right there. They also ship to India. Unfortunately, I cannot post any links. Therefore, you have to google "Musician's Friend" yourself.

Shockers

Bmusic in Australia mate

Post to Thread