KH-202

KH-202

Updated
I have a KH – 202 guitar that I am trying to date. According to everything I read the serial number should be a K - something. But my serial number is 10014606. Can anyone help me out here?...
MORE »
1988 ESP M-1 Custom

1988 ESP M-1 Custom

Updated
Hey dudes!   I snagged up this ESP few months back and was curious if anyone knew the general value? It's not mint condition has a few chips but not deep enough to affect the crackle beneath. The only other one I've seen is...
MORE »
Gary O.

Late 90's early 2000's USA

Updated
I'm just wondering if anyone know where or who made the late 90's early 2000's USA esps like the mx series. ...
MORE »
ESP Xtones

ESP Xtones

Updated
Does anyone know the manufactured dates of X-tones. I have one that says paramount and I have one with a Bixby that seems older.   Is there a list out there that gives years by serial numbers? Thanks...
MORE »
Any info about this 80s Eclipse tele?

Any info about this 80s Eclipse tele?

Updated
Came across this beautiful The Eclipse Custom today and I had to buy it! It sounds awesome and it is of top notch quality! I haven’t found anyone like this anywhere on the Internet. There are ones in black, white and blue but...
MORE »
ESP MX 250 or LTD EXP

ESP MX 250 or LTD EXP

Updated
Hey guys,   just wanna ask if somebody is willing to sell his MX 250 ? James Hetfield is my biggest influence and I’ve always loved his Explorer guitars. Just let me know if anybody is offering his guitar.

MORE »
The moderator needs to clean up spam on here

The moderator needs to clean up spam on here

Updated
Ads about Marijuana or flowers ect needs to be taken down who at ESP can get these spam posts out of here that has no place here ...
MORE »
WTB A Jackson headstock Mirage or Eclipse

WTB A Jackson headstock Mirage or Eclipse

Updated
Inbox me I have pre Jackson pointy headstock Eclipse but now have the cash to buy finally a Mirage or Eclipse.Message me at Iron_raider@yahoo.com  let's make a deal ...
MORE »
Jack R.

Help me figure out how much this Alexi LTD is worth?

Updated
So in high school I was a huuuuge bodom/alexi laiho fan and one of the first things I bought for myself after saving up all summer at my first job was a yellow 600 signature series LTD on ebay. It came shipped from texas in...
MORE »
Hassle

ESP Vintage Plus - strange writing in neck pocket

Updated
Recently picked up a Vintage Plus S in green and its AMAZING! 

I took the neck off to see if there was a date written on it but all there is is “S LA-6” on the back of the neck. Presumably S refers to the model but...
MORE »
ESP EX-250

ESP EX-250

Updated
Lately, I came into possession of an ESP .EX-250. I assumed it was a basic model, but it turns out to be quite the opposite. All information I can find is on ESP EX 260’s. 

On reverb, there are only 2 listings. They...
MORE »
Sinclair Tremolo Blues....

Sinclair Tremolo Blues....

Updated
Hey all; I have an older MIrage Deluxe w/ a Sinclair tremolo and I would like to update it. Is anyone aware / familiar w/ a Floyd Rose model that might fit the cavity with out having to route it out? I do not want to mess up...
MORE »
4 Knob Silverburst Eclipse: How rare?

4 Knob Silverburst Eclipse: How rare?

Updated
Just secured a very exciting guitar.  A pristine 4 knob eclipse 1 CTM silverburst.  It is joining my unreal classic black eclipse 1.  The silver burst has had a Graphtec piezo fitted which will be fun though it has tampered...
MORE »
Ryan B.

Looking for a Lefty LTD MV-200

Updated
Hi all, I'm looking for a lefty ESP LTD MV-200. These were from around 2002 and in lefty they were only made in see-thru orange. Trying to locate one....
MORE »
Steven M.

Eclipse I or II?

Updated
Hi,   Just bought an Eclipse from 2012. Does anybody know its correct model? I presumed a II by the catalog but Pushead and his excellent guide leads to me to think I. 

Any comments welcome! Thanks.   ...
MORE »