Nick L.

Wtb - ESP Eclipse ll standard VW

Updated
Anyone looking to sell one in vintage white? ...
MORE »
andy s.

About ESP SD ARCHED 

Updated
A Japanese friend left the guitar with me many years ago, then he decided to give it to me, it's an almost brand new guitar... Years later I remembered that this guitar was going to play, but I found I couldn't find any...
MORE »
An P.

Any info about this 800 series Strat?

Updated
I got this old ESP Strat (800 series) second hand. I am trying to find out what model it is exactly, what kind of pickups are in there, how much it is worth etc. but can't really find anything useful. Does anybody know...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse 1 CTM finish.

ESP Eclipse 1 CTM finish.

Updated
My dad bought this guitar back in 2008, brand new. Been scanning the Internet trying to find out what type of finish it has. I really like the worn look of nitro, so I'm simply curious if it will wear down like that in...
MORE »
Anthony M.

ESP EXP Hardware color

Updated
I have had my black ESP EXP for 27 years, it is all original and in Excellent condition.  I've had several people ask what I would want for it and it appears that selling it is going to be difficult as I would never give it...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

Eclipse Custom...Lefty??

Updated
I'm Looking At The Eclipse Custom On The Site, Really Like The Black Finish. Does ESP Make These At A Set Price Or Are These Example Of A Custom Order?? Thanks....
MORE »
88 Mirage Custom

88 Mirage Custom

Updated
 Hi All, I have, and I am the original owner of a 1988 Mirage Custom pre lawsuit. I know it's fairly rare, and I know ESP's records are pretty much non existent. What I'm trying to find out is, how many were produced with...
MORE »
Noel A.

ESP aficionados knowledge needed MIJ Phoenix questions

Updated
Hi folks: I just purchased an ESP Phoenix. I believe it is a Phoenix II however nothing indicates that it is. Definitely made in Japan. I can't seem to find detailed information on it. It must be fairly rare perhaps? Can...
MORE »
Chris  M.

Looking for an ESP MX-250 Black Explorer for purchase

Updated
Hello guys, I know it's a big ask but whoever has an MX-250 Black Explorer that can be sold, please contact me. Thank you! ...
MORE »
Early 90s MX250

Early 90s MX250

Updated
Hello fellow ESP (and especially Metallica) fans, a long timer here as a reader but never contributed anything, mostly because I never had much to contribute.  Been a Metallica fan since mid-89 at the tail-end of the Justice...
MORE »
Ltd C-10 look for info

Ltd C-10 look for info

Updated
Hi there im looking for some info on my Ltd C-10 bass eg. Hardware, neck, type of wood etc. Any help would be great thanks  ...
MORE »
formoutofchaos

String Recommendations ?

Updated
i have a deluxe Viper 1000 ive been trying diff strings but cant seem to find what i want...... i like a thick chunky sound, i do not down tune but i dont want so chunky they are hard to play..... I have the Daddarios on...
MORE »
vladislav V.

Help identify the year of manufacture of the ESP Mirage Deluxe

Updated
    Hi! I bougth ESP Mirage Deluxe and didn't find any information about the year of manufacture. In early catalogs didn'n see the same model too. Can anyone halp me? Serial number 70279...
MORE »
I LOVE ESP guitars

I LOVE ESP guitars

Updated
I bought it in Moscow! It was love at first sight <3   Huge guitar, V-shaped, Black, evil sound - all that impressed me! As always for ESP - greatest build-quality. After this guitar I finally became to ESP fan!!!  ...
MORE »
ESP JH1 and JH2

ESP JH1 and JH2

Updated
Hello, is there anybody sitting on this guitars wanting to sell them?? Please give me a message!...
MORE »