1point8t

Horizon III

Updated
Does anyone know of US retailers with the Horizon III's, or are they specifically an overseas model? They've been growing on me lately, now I'm starting to GAS for one... also, if anyone has good pics of them, post em up!...
MORE »
Viper08

Opinion on a viper plz :)

Updated
Hello all, I was thinking about investing into a Viper 400, the emg 81/85's are nice as hell! I've been looking at some vipers being played on youtube and i really am starting to like the deep, heavy sound...
MORE »
amp_maniac

Please tell me about the Vintage Plus 20th Anniversary

Updated
Hey everybody, I´m new here and on my way to a new axe :p A Vintage Plus 20th Anniversary in gold metallic has been offered to me. I have no idea how this guitar looks like or what it´s specs are (couldn´t find...
MORE »
Jason J.

Edwards SA125

Updated
I'm looking at purchasing what the buyer listed as an Edwards SA125. I've read up a little about these Edwards 335 copies but I haven't seen any that look like this one. Does anyone with knowledge about Edwards guitars see...
MORE »
Wayne Damage

Country Boss Tele

Updated
Hi im new to the esp site allthough ive had this beautiful tele like guitar for a year or so. When i first saw it a friend said her young son (15) was embaressed to bring it to school beacuase on the (identical) tele shaped...
MORE »
Michael B.

EC 300AT

Updated
Just purchased a 2002 EC 300AT white semi-hollow. Marvelous guitar!, even with the Duncan Designed pups (replaced the same ones in my H 302). I was a little worried that it wouldn’t handle my taste for drop C and high gain…...
MORE »
xx_matticus_xx

sv standard

Updated
Where could i order an sv standard from, they dont have them on musicians friend, american music supply, or music 123, HELP ME DAMNIT!!!!...
MORE »
soulsoffire

Best price for a ESP M-I in the US?

Updated
I want to buy a new ESP M-I in the next weeks and looking for the shop with the best price for it in the US. At the moment the best price I found was for 1249 USD ... does anybody know a shop where I can save some money and...
MORE »
date by serial number

date by serial number

Updated
I have an ESP LTD EC-256 Vintage natural stamped with Indonesia Serial #WI21030411.  Any clue what year it is.  Is there a place that list dates by serial numbers?  Please help....
MORE »
Looking for mx250 or mxII

Looking for mx250 or mxII

Updated
Hi ! I’m actually looking for black esp explorer mx250 or mxII tks ,...
MORE »
Help identifying neck

Help identifying neck

Updated
Hi everyone, I have an old 22F neck that seems to have come from some sort of M-style guitar. The first guess was that it belonged to an ESP Michael Wilton Empire, but since the black paint on the headstock was running...
MORE »
2005-2007 ESP X-tone PU

2005-2007 ESP X-tone PU

Updated
Does anyone know what pickups are used in 2005 -2007 X-tones? Do you have replacement suggestions? More for Jazz and Blues. Thank you!...
MORE »
MX250 ebony fretboard

MX250 ebony fretboard

Updated
Hi!   any one knows what kind of ebony was used on the MX250?   thank you!...
MORE »
Walt S.

Need Help to identify this old ESP please!

Updated
pLooking for info on this ESP 1980’s 400 strat. There is no logo but head stock looks oem along with body and everything else except pick ups and machines. Purchased most likely by my brother in NYC possibly Manny’s. There is...
MORE »
Esp M or Horizon with Reverse Jackson headstock wanted

Esp M or Horizon with Reverse Jackson headstock wanted

Updated
In black or in white, M or Horizon shape with reverse Jackson Headstock wanted ...
MORE »