David F.

Eclipse Standard Series paperwork?

Updated
I'm buying a standard series eclipse from my bandmate but it doesn't have any paperwork/certificate with it.  Do you know if these models came with anything like that?  Wondering if I send ESP the serial number if there's...
MORE »
Kirk Hammet White Zombie and Invisible Kid

Kirk Hammet White Zombie and Invisible Kid

Updated
Alright, I bet most of you are in the same boat as me, looking for a good picture of Kirk Hammett's White Zombie guitar (one where you can clearly see it and his arm or hand isn't blocking it) and for a picture of his...
MORE »
ESP KH 1 Bolt on WTB or TRADE

ESP KH 1 Bolt on WTB or TRADE

Updated
Hey all, I'm looking for a ESP KH-1 to trade for or buy (preferably buy) anyone out there wanting or looking to sell?...
MORE »
Help with dating this EX-50?

Help with dating this EX-50?

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm really happy to be a new member and owner of what I think is late 90's early 2000 ESP EX-50. I bought it today at the local pawn shop, plays amazing, but the pick ups need to be updated, can someone help...
MORE »
Christopher  S.

Mirage deluxe

Updated
Hi, new here. Wonder if anyone here can tell me what this is? I’m thinking the body is homemade, neck & trem ‘80s? ...
MORE »
Eclipse CTM I frets

Eclipse CTM I frets

Updated
Hi guys! it's time to replace the frets of my ESP ECLIPSE CTM I from 2009. I wrote to ESP asking about the measures of the frets because I'm looking for exactly the same size and measure (I love this frets in particular) and...
MORE »
Chris T.

ESP EX Bridge/Stop/Toggle Replacement

Updated
Would anyone be kind enough to link me which Gotoh ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, which stopbar tailpiece and the 3 way toggle switch for replacement. Unsure when i goggle, just want to be sure. Newbie ‍♂️ Thank you!...
MORE »
Like I've just joined a club

Like I've just joined a club

Updated
Hey, I'm feeling like this ESP world is a special club for those of us who know where to get a pro instrument for a truly reasonable price. Anyone else out there have an old LTD D-5 without the burled poplar veneer? I really...
MORE »
Javier  J.

My first ESP, it is a good one? (Eclipse)

Updated
I bought this for 1200€ do you think it's a good deal?  It is basically new and plays awesome   It's supposed to be from 2010, it is a good one? I heard this ones are better than the new ones with the E-II logo but I don't...
MORE »
Data

ESP Phoenix-II Control Layout

Updated
Is the correct, (factory), wiring the top controls bridge volume and bottom controls neck volume? Basically the controls are flipped from the pickup layout? Thanks!...
MORE »
James B.

ESP MII pickups

Updated
Hello, sorry if this is not the right place for this but I have a question about my ESP MII.  I am long time guitar player - going on 40 years. Been through a lot of guitars and gear. I love my MII except it is a little to...
MORE »
Is this a legit ESP?

Is this a legit ESP?

Updated
Hi everyone, I stumbled across this guitar and wanted to confirm if it is a genuine ESP. Based on the information from the seller, the guitar was made at the ESP shop in Düsseldorf in Germany, has a two piece maple body,...
MORE »
Data

WTB Dark Purple Satin ESP Eclipse

Updated
If you have or know of one please let me know!...
MORE »
Aurel R.

Looking for a KH-1

Updated
Hello i've been looking for a Kh-1 for a long time now. I prefer the neck thru version. Contact me if you have one that you sell....
MORE »
_blackened_

Eclipse 1 CTM

Updated
I got a Eclipse 1 CTM Vintage White. CTM is for Custom. But isn't this a standard series guitar? What's with the "CTM"?...
MORE »