Selling some rare esp ninjas

Selling some rare esp ninjas

Updated
Sadly I am having to sell my ESP Ninja's and my black ESP SV I don't want to, but have to let two of these go and keep the other.   Esp Ninja Amott Sig series, mint £2300 Esp Ninja Amott owned 1 of 2 ever made ninja with...
MORE »
Thomas P.

Does anyone know what model guitar this is?

Updated
  I am trying to ID this guitar but I don't see a serial number anywhere (haven't looked at any internals). Looks like it might be custom. (yes there are a lot of signatures on it). Does anyone recognize this model, I know...
MORE »
Ben H.

LTD EX-250 Serial Number Help

Updated
Hi, I have a black LTD EX250, and I need help with the serial number. The serial is E919520. It was made in Korea, but I haven’t been able to find anything for details on the serial number. Thanks!...
MORE »
ESP Mirage Custom - Help with when and where it was made.

ESP Mirage Custom - Help with when and where it was made.

Updated
I bought this Pearl Gold ESP Mirage Custom second hand in 2013. This was the second ESP Mirage Custom I bought. The only identification on it is a serial number stamped into the last fret of the fretboard, Serial# 1431 (see...
MORE »
Daniyar B.

Is this the original ESP MII ???

Updated
Hello everyone, I need your expert opinion.

No questions to the fingerboard, it looks original. The question to the body of the guitar. First, a strange arrangement of the knobs (in the photo of these years they are...
MORE »
Keith M.

80's Surveyor Bass

Updated
Just picked up this beauty. It's incredibly clean for what I believe is a mid-early 80's ESP. I was wondering if anyone could help date it. The neckplate has what I believe to be a serial number- it's stamped and says 0029....
MORE »
Tom W.

Help identifying this guitar?

Updated
Listed as an esp EII eclipse    I've never seen a matching headstock on a 2011 ss eclipse    What do you guys think?...
MORE »
Danik B.

Help to identify ESP MII from the 80s

Updated
Hi to all guys, need your help. I found this guitar and I see that color was refreshed. But I want to make sure that body and guitar neck are original.  Serial number 511236

ESP
Alder ??
Bridge type: Floyd Rose...
MORE »
Mark L.

1985 neck info

Updated
Recently bought a neck to start off an ESP parts project (Looking for a body if anyone knows where to find one), It's an 85 strat head neck but never seen a stamped number on the back of the head stock before. Said to be a...
MORE »
Adam C.

ESP HORIZON NT-2 FAKE OR REAL

Updated
Picking up this ESP horizon NT-2. Can anyone take a look and let me know in your opinion if this is a real ESP standard or Fake. I’m thinking it’s a 2009 model based on the serial number but part of the serial number got...
MORE »
1988 Horizon

1988 Horizon

Updated
Hello, I have a 1988 ESP Horizon neck through with the original '' Jackson lawsuit '' headstock. I've had it forever and am looking to sell it. I am not able to find much information about these on line anywhere. Any ideas...
MORE »
Nikos A.

Unknown esp

Updated
A friend of mine has this esp guitar but has no clue about it. Seems like very old. Any help? ...
MORE »
ESP EX - Help with the Diving Neck Problem

ESP EX - Help with the Diving Neck Problem

Updated
Hi there,    It's been a long time since no posting here. In that time I've come across several ESP and bought some of them.   Now, the question: I've got an ESP EX, beautiful guitar but it has a heavy neck diving...
MORE »
Jakub J.

2007 Eclipse with EMG89 in the bridge position?

Updated
Hi everyone Spotted recently very nice looking 2007 Eclipse, in vintage white/yellow (almost golden) finish, black binding, golden hardware. Good to very good condition, serial number seems valid (SS0723631). But I am...
MORE »
ESP Fuk Em Up

ESP Fuk Em Up

Updated
Hey guys, I just wanted to share these recent photos that surfaced of the MX 220 Fuk em up... Amazing....
MORE »