gerryl98

No love for my Eclispe II!!!

Updated
So I posted my Eclipse II on Craigslist for a trade looking for Strat and for the last two weeks the only decent offers I'm getting is a Gibson Les Paul Studio, a Telecaster Deluxe HH, and a Martin Acoustic? Do you think...
MORE »
NightwindKing

Exchanging SD SH-1n for SHR-1n

Updated
First off, I wanted to say that I really appreciate the help i get on these forums. You guys are great, and I'm sorry to bug you with so many questions. So, is this possible? I'm getting an Edwards E-FR-130GT, which comes...
MORE »
DB-VII

Anyone have a a Standard EX?? Post'em!

Updated
With the explorers becoming harder and harder to find I was wondering if any of you guys have the newer Ex?? Do you like it? Post'em up!...
MORE »
NightwindKing

Edwards questions...

Updated
Alright a couple questions for you guys, and if this isn't the right place for this post go ahead and move it...still haven't quite figured out the forum arrangement. Firstly: where on earth can I buy USED Edwards guitars?...
MORE »
milkbone

Updated
MORE »
What Amp for a std Eclipse II?

What Amp for a std Eclipse II?

Updated
I'm in the market for a new AMP. I was planning to buy a Mesa Boogie Mark V. However that one costs a lot. Any suggestion for a cheaper AMP that will sound well with my ESP?...
MORE »
leon

?DJ-600/EX measuremnts?

Updated
i was woundering if anyone had the measurements/blue prints for the DJ-600 r just any esp EX?...
MORE »
80sMetalDude

Horizon FR-II

Updated
Really? Why are there like none anywhere? I've looked everywhere for one of these they are out of stock .... Yes I know they are sexy perfect. Make More ESP and start shipping! :)...
MORE »
jonsick

ESP NV Standard

Updated
Hi. Considering ordering one of these in April. I was going for the Jackson KV2 initially, but kinda decided they're now too expensive, especially as the NV Standard is a good £800 cheaper! So, my two questions: Is the...
MORE »
goblue46

wanted Eclipse II

Updated
I am looking for a pre lawsuit Eclipse II 4 knob, Does anyone know where I can find one ? Please let me know or if anyone has one for sale here on this forum please reply to this thread Thanks !...
MORE »
lynchfan6

newer/older M-II's

Updated
Does anyone here know if there is a difference in neck specs between the 90's M-II deluxes and the current M-II? Just wondering .....if I happen to pick up a second M-II from the modern era, if it will play/feel anything...
MORE »
tvmalsv

WTB ESP Hanneman

Updated
Wanted to buy ESP Jeff Hanneman, Looking for one with S & Key, Death Head Or actual ESP not LTD Digi. Please PM Me if you have one. Have Cash or plenty of possible trades. Thanx Dave...
MORE »
scoobyroo

Case question... sorry

Updated
Hello everyone, new to the forum, just ordered my first ESP last week - a Horizon FR-II. Just wondering if anyone can tell me if this guitar comes shipped with a case. I forgot to ask when i was at the store. I'm in Canada...
MORE »
DB-VII

Where is the classified section???

Updated
For some reason I can never find the classified section on here when Im logged in, can somebody help????? :confused:...
MORE »
DB-VII

One PUP?

Updated
Never played a guitar with one pick up, does having only one PUP make the sound deeper, brighter, etc?? Thanks......
MORE »