MontyW

NGD!! Vintage Plus

Updated
All I can say is wow! I just cannot put this guitar down. The neck feels amazing and 'just right' for me and its fast! The attention to detail on this guitar is amazing - this axe smokes :cool:...
MORE »
Shadow89

Advice on Horizon II

Updated
Hey guys n gals, This thread goes out to anyone who owns a Horizon II NT or FR. Im selling 3 guitars to fund one of these bad boys, Whats the sustain like from the FR compared to the NT? I already know the NT would have...
MORE »
JonCurcio

M-II owners, I need help....

Updated
I'm planning on modifying a Warmoth body that I have on order to look more like an M-II, and I plan on bringing the forearm contour in a bit more towards the center liner where the strap button would be, or maybe even past...
MORE »
MontyW

Neck profiles

Updated
Can anyone post pictures of the differences between an M-II bolt on neck and Vintage Plus neck? The M is listed as having a extra thin flat contour and the Vintage Plus as a thin U neck contour. Both are listed as being...
MORE »
Harvest

ESP or LTD Eclipse?

Updated
First of all, i'm new here, so i'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum or not. But here it goes: I've been drooling over the snow white Eclipse CTM II. But is it really worth the money, or should i go for an LTD...
MORE »
roadsforever

New owner of first ESP -- Question

Updated
Just picked up a Horizon NTii. DBSB. Very nice, love it. Just a quick question, some of the guitar stands I have have a warning about using guitars with nitro cellulous lacquer finish. Does the ESP NTii specifically have that...
MORE »
Nicholas S.

Ordered a new horizon

Updated
So I ordered a new horizon from some website, and it's finally been shipped out yesterday. I was wondering if anyone else has purchased a new standard series lately and if it came with a case? I won't be disappointed if it...
MORE »
sirlaser

ESP Synclair Tremolo Nut help

Updated
Hi, I recently bought a 92 ESP Horizon equipped with a synclair tremolo bridge. It is my first time dealing with this bridge as previous times I've had original floyds. The spare nuts that I bought for the nut clamp doesn't...
MORE »
hendrik84

How much for this Eclipse?

Updated
´x...
MORE »
Durethia

ESP Xtones?

Updated
I don't mean to sound like an elitist, well maybe I do but the Xtones have "LTD" on the headstock instead of "ESP". Does ESP ever plan on offering Japanese built Xtones? If not, LTD is cool. I'm thinking of one of those...
MORE »
Sr Shred

80's Horizon Deluxe and Mirage on E-Bay

Updated
See some newly listed 80's ESP Horizon and Mirage Deluxe on E-bay..Look a little pricey to me?? Sr Shred...
MORE »
BeefCake

ESP Mii

Updated
hey guys this is my first post and will be joining the esp family haha,after having a usa jackson ke1f i wasn't satisfied with it and not with any other guitars i have owned, i just sold the jackson so i have some money for a...
MORE »
Rikus

Help me choose an M-II

Updated
Hello it is the first time i write on this forum and sorry for my bad english I write to ask your help in choosing my M-II because my area is devoid of well supplied guitar stores. The nearest that has an M-II is 400 km...
MORE »
MontyW

Vintage Plus HSS?

Updated
Just a very quick question... is the Vintage Plus routed for HSS configuration?...
MORE »
80sMetalDude

Horizon FR-II (Pulled the trigger)

Updated
I just picked one of the cherry passive pickup models brand new on ebay.... I am so stoked, can't wait.... 7 days shipping from England > Detroit area.... was the hardest decision ever... I never spend this much money, cuz...
MORE »