Liquid

Early Horizon info

Updated
Hey all. I'm new to the forum and I'm after some info on an the early Horizon models. I've searched the forum and found some little snippets but a lot of the info seems to be outdated. Essentially, I'm looking at what...
MORE »
Juhvo

ESP V std 2006 (with floyd, mat black)

Updated
Hello! So, I'm about to buy an ESP V std but can't find any pics or info about this specific model. Hopefully someone here can tell what this guitar is all about?? As it says in the title, this V is mat black, has a...
MORE »
stormypenny

Hope I am not breaking the rules...

Updated
Where can one sell a ESP guitar other than fleabay? Thanks......
MORE »
Kevin C.

New Guy Hear- Long Time ESP Standard Series fan about to pull the trigger

Updated
Hey guys, I recently joined and thought I would stop by and say hello, got a question or two for you all. I am about to pull the trigger on a couple of ESPs- M-II w/EMGs and M-II Maple w/Duncans. My question is where would...
MORE »
MontyW

Telecaster?

Updated
Do you think ESP will ever make a Telecaster Standard - just a thought as I'd certainly buy into one of those especially if it was as well made as my Vintage Strat and had the same neck profile....
MORE »
Cuzzin Chizzy

ESP through amp modeler?

Updated
Was thinking about buying an ESP Horizon NT-II as an upgrade from the LTD MH-250NT. Would I still notice as much of an improvement in sound going through an amp modeler for recording as I would running through an actual amp...
MORE »
Cuzzin Chizzy

Noticable line splitting maple top

Updated
Are there any ESP's with flame maple top where you don't see a line going down the middle? I think I heard someone say that theirs was properly "bookmatched" to where they didn't have that line. Most of the pictures I see...
MORE »
Newfs

Worth replacing Gotoh TOM on Eclipse

Updated
Just looking into the TonePros locking saddle and bridge. Anyone know if this would be a worth while investment over the stock Gotoh bridge/tailpeice? And what size would I need for my Eclipse II, the Metric with Large...
MORE »
ajn22

80's P-Bass copy--need help identifying

Updated
Hi, I was hoping someone on this forum might be able to help me identify or verify a bass I have. I bought this a couple of years ago from someone who had owned it for over 20 years, but didn't know much about it. It is an...
MORE »
rcs

New M1 left on porch (question)

Updated
Wondering if this could have caused any damage. It was in an ESP case (with a Silica Gel pack), which was then placed in card board box. UPS dropped it off around 1pm and it sat there until 6pm. It was in the shade the entire...
MORE »
engage757

What is this worth?

Updated
Hey guys, thinking of parting with an ESP FX Padauk. EMGs etc. DEAD mint. As new. What do you guys think it would sell for? Don't wanna lose too much on it, but wanna move it I think. Pretty sure I paid $1600? ANy...
MORE »
camer138

Esp Horizon NT-II Pickups you've tried? results?

Updated
Im finally swapping out the stock JB/59 in my nt II, i replaced the 59 with a Duncan Distortion and LOVE it. and i have an Alnico 8 magnet in the mail to replace the Alnico 5 in the jb for a cheaper alternative to a pickup...
MORE »
New Pup Color Choice

New Pup Color Choice

Updated
Hey all, I'm going to be replacing the EMG 81's in my ESP M-II Urban Camo with a Seymour Duncan Full Shred and Jazz. I am deciding whether I should get the pick ups in black or white? What do you guys think?...
MORE »
seeyounexttuesday

B Music Silverburst Eclipse Value

Updated
Hi, I'm new to the forum and was looking for some help with some research. I have one of the Silverburst Eclipses from B Music. I picked it up about 2 years ago on eBay, not knowing much about it, just knowing that I had...
MORE »
My first ESP

My first ESP

Updated
ive owned several LTD ec-1000s, and a few below that. a month ago i found a deal on a Eclipse II STBC i couldnt pass up, so i went for it. i cannot believe the difference in sound/tone from the ec-1000 and eclipse II..best...
MORE »