Annia

ESP The Mirage Deluxe

Updated
I just recently ordered an ESP mirage deluxe and its on its way :D. I was wondering, though, what are your opinions on the guitar? I've heard early ESP's are really good and this one is pre-lawsuit. Thanks for the responses...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse vs ESP Eclipse FT Neck Dimension

ESP Eclipse vs ESP Eclipse FT Neck Dimension

Updated
Guys please help me out. I am looking for a new guitar and can´t decide between these two. How different are the necks of these guitars?...
MORE »
mayes213

New Bass on the way

Updated
Bought this from Drum City Guitarland yesterday. Should be here this week, can't wait. 3259...
MORE »
ESP MII Deluxe and Trem Question

ESP MII Deluxe and Trem Question

Updated
I bought an early 90s MII Deluxe off Pushead a couple months back and it's a beast of a guitar. Totally changed my thoughts about not liking bolt ons and sounds way more aggressive and heavier than my neck thru MI. Amazing...
MORE »
Mirage, M I or M II?

Mirage, M I or M II?

Updated
I'm looking for an ESP (or LTD) with one HB only or one HB an one SC on it. It has to have a Floyd Rose and reversed headstock. But I don't know what they are called. And that makes it kinda difficult to search for one....
MORE »
Richlite in the ESPs fingerboards?

Richlite in the ESPs fingerboards?

Updated
Hello mates. My question is easy: Due to the Richlite fingerboards on the newest Gibsons, I have a doubt: ¿Is ESP going to put that thing on their fingerboards? I'm asking this because a friend of mine tested a few ESPs...
MORE »
jonsick

ESP EX - Anyone own one?

Updated
I'm considering an ESP EX Standard. I was just wondering, does anyone own one? Thoughts? How does it compare to a Gibson Explorer? I already have an ESP NV-Standard which I love, but looking for something for downtuning...
MORE »
Impulse 101

How to tell which models are Full Thickness Eclipses?

Updated
The title says it all. I'm starting to become interested in one of these. I don't give a crap about three knob vs. four knob or stuff like that. I need a Les Paul sounding guitar and I'll never buy another Gibson. I would...
MORE »
AWKguitarist

ESP Viper 7

Updated
The worst thing about this guitar is the bland satin black. Other than that I love it. I do plan to have it painted, however. Gloss something or pearl white....
MORE »
flyingblade

Problems with my newly purchased Horizon

Updated
Hey guys I've just got a Horizon Nt-II for around a a month. When the guitar first get here, I noticed that the guitar is not held firmly stationary in the case but instead there is a little tiny space that the Horizon can...
MORE »
GRAVESEED

Does this sound right to you?..

Updated
I wanted to order a Standard Series ESP Eclipse II USA FT in Black Aqua Sunburst w/ Duncans. Price quote came back at $2300 CDN. I thought this was too much. So I asked to get rid of the flame top and Black Aqua Sunburst...
MORE »
gabsonuro

Is an m-ii usually like this?

Updated
I just picked up a brand new '11 m-ii and i opened up the electronic cavity and it was loaded with foam. I was like wtf is this? The battery is also wrapped up in foam and has like a wire holding the foam around it. Are the...
MORE »
jay_p

Post Your Horizons Here

Updated
i don't know if this post already exists, but i love horizon and i'd like to see much pics as possible. sorry for the english :lol...
MORE »
Ozwepaie

EC 1 full thickness

Updated
I've been posting for a while in the classified. But no luck, so I thought I try here? I'm looking a for a : Eclipse 1 full thickness. Pure white w/ gold hardware. I live in PA. If anybody has one for sale? please drop...
MORE »
gabsonuro

M-ii choices

Updated
So im pretty much set on an m-ii and i am getting one tommorow but, i have some questions. The m-ii comes in the maple neck with the SDs, and the rosewood only comes with the emg 81s. Let me say this, i prefer the maple...
MORE »