Vard

Horizon NT vs NT II binding question

Updated
Hi guys, I'm newbie here. Currently I'm searching for a new axe ESP Horizon STBK NT or NT-II. I would like to have Ash body with Seymour's on board and also have completely white (not pearl) binding. I have checked many...
MORE »
Tim M.

Horizon HRF body wood?

Updated
The UK site says alder the US site says Hog. Anyone know?...
MORE »
hminh87

ESP Eclipse I CTM thin-u neck profile

Updated
So I discovered that not all Thin-U necks back contour as listed in ESP necks are the same. As an example the H-1001 neck profile is pretty much uniformly rounded across the neck while the neck on the Viper-1000 is getting...
MORE »
HORIZON FR vs. HORIZON FR-II

HORIZON FR vs. HORIZON FR-II

Updated
What are the differences between these? Is it just the body woods? They look the same in pics on the ESP site......
MORE »
Looking for White Horizon FR-II w/Duncans?

Looking for White Horizon FR-II w/Duncans?

Updated
Has anyone seen one of these around in the US or know anyone/anyplace that is selling one? Thanks....
MORE »
Pencils2

Anyone familiar with the necks on 90's ESP 400 Series Strats?

Updated
I hear they have V-necks but I am wondering just how thick they generally are and how "hard" the V-shape is from people with some personal experience with these guitars. I was all excited about finding one until I learned...
MORE »
Pickguard on a 400 series

Pickguard on a 400 series

Updated
Will a regular strat pickguard fit onto an older 400 series?...
MORE »
LunarSectism

Lefty explorer...

Updated
I just discovered this guitar and looks a really cool guitar. Would it be cheaper to order a lefty mx250 from the custom shop or just keep looking for a used one to pop up? Also, what are the differences between the 220 and...
MORE »
Goddamn guitars!!!

Goddamn guitars!!!

Updated
I recently ordered a Les Paul (not a Gibson). I figured that was the guitar I'd get this year. Now, on the swedish "craigslist" (not really but close enuff) there's a M-I for sale for some 900sek more. AND on the swedish...
MORE »
Annia

ESP The Mirage Deluxe

Updated
I just recently ordered an ESP mirage deluxe and its on its way :D. I was wondering, though, what are your opinions on the guitar? I've heard early ESP's are really good and this one is pre-lawsuit. Thanks for the responses...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse vs ESP Eclipse FT Neck Dimension

ESP Eclipse vs ESP Eclipse FT Neck Dimension

Updated
Guys please help me out. I am looking for a new guitar and can´t decide between these two. How different are the necks of these guitars?...
MORE »
mayes213

New Bass on the way

Updated
Bought this from Drum City Guitarland yesterday. Should be here this week, can't wait. 3259...
MORE »
ESP MII Deluxe and Trem Question

ESP MII Deluxe and Trem Question

Updated
I bought an early 90s MII Deluxe off Pushead a couple months back and it's a beast of a guitar. Totally changed my thoughts about not liking bolt ons and sounds way more aggressive and heavier than my neck thru MI. Amazing...
MORE »
Mirage, M I or M II?

Mirage, M I or M II?

Updated
I'm looking for an ESP (or LTD) with one HB only or one HB an one SC on it. It has to have a Floyd Rose and reversed headstock. But I don't know what they are called. And that makes it kinda difficult to search for one....
MORE »
Richlite in the ESPs fingerboards?

Richlite in the ESPs fingerboards?

Updated
Hello mates. My question is easy: Due to the Richlite fingerboards on the newest Gibsons, I have a doubt: ¿Is ESP going to put that thing on their fingerboards? I'm asking this because a friend of mine tested a few ESPs...
MORE »