Brottuss

Horizon NT II Spec

Updated
Hey guys, I'm shoping for a standard ESP and I spot some mistak in the spec of the Horizon NT II like the Floyd Rose original ( and you can see it's a TOM bridge) . but i'm not here to complain. all I want to know is if it's...
MORE »
MetalMadness

NGD (First ESP)

Updated
Hey, I just purchased this ESP a couple of days ago. It's in need of a setup bad. Serial number is 60259. So far I really love this guitar! I usually play a Gibson V so there is a bit to get used to. ...
MORE »
Tomi M.

ESP Horizon FR-II Need Help!!

Updated
Hello there ESP fans! I Need quickly answers about my "new" ESP horizon FR (-II?), I think it is made in 2004 Im not sure about the specs and serial, so If anyone can help me and tell me, it is push-push tone maybe...
MORE »
Selling an ESP Eclipse Standard in Vintage White

Selling an ESP Eclipse Standard in Vintage White

Updated
Not sure how this goes on this forum but I am looking to sell my ESP Eclipse Standard. Vintage White. Seymour Duncan Distortion + Jazz pickups. Comes with ESP Hardshell case. Email me and we can talk price and shipping if...
MORE »
tony g.

esp eclipse tuning issues

Updated
hello, i have recently taken ownership of an esp eclipse 2 standard vbk i love it but having some huge tuning stability issues, also when fretting lower notes they are going sharp, i have looked into this and there are alot...
MORE »
Horizon NT-II Ebony Fretboard Finish - Care

Horizon NT-II Ebony Fretboard Finish - Care

Updated
I just recently received my ESP Horizon NT-II DBSB.  (I love it.)  The ebony fretboard is like none other I own, or have seen (noticed). It is almost mirror-like, I can barely see any grain or pores.  Does it have a coating...
MORE »
tjh9985

Hard tail with EMGs.

Updated
Hello, looking to purchase my first ESP and I have a question. I am looking for a hard tail guitar with emg pickups. It does not look like esp makes such a thing. Closest thing Ican find is the hrf nt with blackouts which I...
MORE »
Qucifer

XJ-6 with Maple Fingerboard

Updated
I'm not sure if this goes against the forum rules... But if anyone ever wants to sell an XJ-6 with a maple fingerboard, in any color, I'm interested. Any advice or leads would be highly appreciated....
MORE »
aaron w.

my first ESP - an M-II NTB

Updated
Bought my first amazing electric guitar - a new ESP M-II NTB. :evil :) Awesome deal via musician'sfriend and I got the last new one they had. I'm pairing this up with a Blackstar HT-5R and really like the setup. ...
MORE »
rcs

Buying a used mii

Updated
So I just purchased a used Mii, sight unseen, from a GC down south and it will be here Friday. I have 30 days to return it, so I figured why not. I'm curious if there's anything I should look out for, besides the obvious...
MORE »
ESP MX250 vs ESP Snakebyte

ESP MX250 vs ESP Snakebyte

Updated
I need your help. How is the difference of the Neck of these guitars? Is there a big difference?...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

Snagged this beauty today boys custom or standard

Updated
Hey guys sorry been away for a while been stuck on the double shift pattern at work cause H.R keep employing morons anyhow check this out early 80s i think with the classic hockey style neck and looks like alnico pickup...
MORE »
Reptile

Need help with ESP thin U neck

Updated
Hi there. I am new to the forum and love ESP guitars. I have been playing my SV std for about 5 years now and have really come to love the "thin U" neck. I have always wanted to own a mII but noticed that the necks are "extra...
MORE »
xchumfiestax

hey mod, eclipse question

Updated
do you know if theres any chance of getting new finish options on the USA eclipse II for 08? Gloss black with pearloid binding would be awesome...
MORE »
bratsvt

needing alittle help with my ESP

Updated
I have an ESP MII Deluxe guitar. I was told it was from early to mid 90s. The guitar has a licenced Floyd Rose that is made in the USA. Soils maple neck with 24 frets. It also has EMG active pick ups. I have seen a few...
MORE »