KDinBK

5-String ESP Jazz Bass M-V value?

Updated
Hi, all~ First timer here! I have an ESP 5-string jazz bass, model M-V (M-5), beautiful pale yellow, good but not perfect condition, that I'm looking to price and sell.  Any thoughts on what it might...
MORE »
Cornpunks

Selling my SV

Updated
Hey everyone, Im just looking for some guidance price wise with regards to putting my white (black p/stripes) S.V.  Guitar is in decent condition but has some tarnish on the floyd rose.  No dings on the wings which is...
MORE »
patrick p.
NGD...kinda

NGD...kinda

Updated
Well this is about a year late but i have been rather busy. A year ago I met mike from ESP, we talked for about an hour and with ESP fixing something that was not broken I had decided to try and get one of the 2012 models. He...
MORE »
Maple cap or vaneer

Maple cap or vaneer

Updated
Do ESP standard eclipse models have a maple vaneer or is it a solid maple cap, I'm just curious that's all and can't find a definitive answer. ...
MORE »
Osvaldo T.

ESP USA Factory Line Expectations

Updated
Hello fellow ESP Forum Members! Many of you know the news about ESP opening a USA Factory, thus expanding the brand in 2014. Any particular model you want in the line or are you envisioning brand new products along the...
MORE »
Nino P.

ESP Horizon NT 7 - opinions?

Updated
Hello. I am thinking of buying an ESP Horizon NT-7 guitar in the near future (hopefully). Since me and my band are getting quite serious lately, getting opportunities and so on, I am in a desperate need of a new and reliable...
MORE »
ESP LTD Metallica Kill'em All Guitar Mystery!

ESP LTD Metallica Kill'em All Guitar Mystery!

Updated
I just recently order the LTD Kill'Em All Guitar because it looks so sweet!!!! Brings me back to my teen years when the album was unleashed to the public.  I haven't recieved it from FedEX yet and my question is..... Does...
MORE »
Brottuss

Horizon NT II Spec

Updated
Hey guys, I'm shoping for a standard ESP and I spot some mistak in the spec of the Horizon NT II like the Floyd Rose original ( and you can see it's a TOM bridge) . but i'm not here to complain. all I want to know is if it's...
MORE »
MetalMadness

NGD (First ESP)

Updated
Hey, I just purchased this ESP a couple of days ago. It's in need of a setup bad. Serial number is 60259. So far I really love this guitar! I usually play a Gibson V so there is a bit to get used to. ...
MORE »
Tomi M.

ESP Horizon FR-II Need Help!!

Updated
Hello there ESP fans! I Need quickly answers about my "new" ESP horizon FR (-II?), I think it is made in 2004 Im not sure about the specs and serial, so If anyone can help me and tell me, it is push-push tone maybe...
MORE »
Selling an ESP Eclipse Standard in Vintage White

Selling an ESP Eclipse Standard in Vintage White

Updated
Not sure how this goes on this forum but I am looking to sell my ESP Eclipse Standard. Vintage White. Seymour Duncan Distortion + Jazz pickups. Comes with ESP Hardshell case. Email me and we can talk price and shipping if...
MORE »
tony g.

esp eclipse tuning issues

Updated
hello, i have recently taken ownership of an esp eclipse 2 standard vbk i love it but having some huge tuning stability issues, also when fretting lower notes they are going sharp, i have looked into this and there are alot...
MORE »
Horizon NT-II Ebony Fretboard Finish - Care

Horizon NT-II Ebony Fretboard Finish - Care

Updated
I just recently received my ESP Horizon NT-II DBSB.  (I love it.)  The ebony fretboard is like none other I own, or have seen (noticed). It is almost mirror-like, I can barely see any grain or pores.  Does it have a coating...
MORE »
tjh9985

Hard tail with EMGs.

Updated
Hello, looking to purchase my first ESP and I have a question. I am looking for a hard tail guitar with emg pickups. It does not look like esp makes such a thing. Closest thing Ican find is the hrf nt with blackouts which I...
MORE »