Kungfumailman

ESP Vintage Series year?

Updated
I just purchased a surf green ESP Vintage Series Strat style.  There's lots of info on the Vintage Plus but I can't find anything on the Vintage series. The only numbers are on the neck plate: 18214  Any knowledge of this...
MORE »
Savvas S.

Question for ESP Eclipse Legitimacy

Updated
Hello. I have ordered an Esp Eclipse II USA 24 7string from "ProMusicTools" in Germany. They claim they got the guitar from an official dealer called "sound Service" with the serial number being SS1305611. The guitar has a...
MORE »
Body Wood Horizon FR-II

Body Wood Horizon FR-II

Updated
Hi. So in 2012 i bought my esp horizon. On the esp website it said that the fr-ii had an alder body, On the site i bought it from it said it had a mahogany body. To me, it's kinda hard to tell since i haven't owned a alder...
MORE »
esp horizon

esp horizon

Updated
here is my esp horizon i get it from some guitar trade, she was really bad shape and i had to do all again. hope you like her...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse II

ESP Eclipse II

Updated
I am fairly new to the ESP family as of about 4 years ago. I have owned Les Pauls for years and saw a band playing at what looked like a Les paul so I got up close and realized that it was an ESP Eclipse II. So I went to my...
MORE »
Knot in my neck

Knot in my neck

Updated
The action on my Mirage Deluxe has been getting progressively worse. After going to multiple techs for setups over the years I found a good one in town that tells me there's a knot in the neck. Crap. Anyone have any bright...
MORE »
ESP HRF NT-II

ESP HRF NT-II

Updated
This is my ESP HRF NT-II in Reindeer Blue finish! I bought this guitar in the end of 2012 and it is just simply awesome! I have never played a better guitar in my life. This guitar is so well built and is just a dream to...
MORE »
Steal or Burn?

Steal or Burn?

Updated
Well I bought a brand new ESP EX Black Diamond Plate for $900.00 and I have seen some of them go for up to $1,600.00 for retail price! Did I get a good deal? The place I got it from is a legitmate authorized ESP dealer (Main...
MORE »
PossyDP

New ESP to come

Updated
hi guys this is my 2nd post on this forum im member for about a week ive read lot of your topics about the guitars im looking forward to buy. im playing the guitar since late 2008. the first guitar i owned was a crappy low...
MORE »
XJ Fret Wire Size.

XJ Fret Wire Size.

Updated
Hi, I need to have one of my guitars re-fretted and need to know what  the size of the " XJ " fret wire is, anyone has an idea ? Thanks....
MORE »
dimebagz0r

ESP SV Standard.

Updated
Hey I was just wondering what size frets were on my SV standard were, are they 6100?   cheers!...
MORE »
Vintage Plus (Distressed Series) Pickguard

Vintage Plus (Distressed Series) Pickguard

Updated
Does anyone have one of these sitting around they would like to sell?  Been looking for one for about 6 months now. ...
MORE »
Eclipse1 pickup change

Eclipse1 pickup change

Updated
Thinking i will change my pickups in my eclipse 1 have seymour duncans JB/59 just not doing it for me thinking on a set of Black Winters or duncan distortions anybody tried the Black winters yet ?...
MORE »
New Eclipse but came scratched up.

New Eclipse but came scratched up.

Updated
I just received a new Eclipse in Amber cherry sunburst and I'm not sure if I'm being to picky, but when I hold the guitar on a certain angle to the light I can see heaps of fine scratches in the gloss finish. Is this normal...
MORE »
nosidamde

FS: 2012 ESP Eclipse II

Updated
Asking $1400 OBO Includes a reunion blues guitar strap and gold schaler strap locks   ...
MORE »