CarpeDiem

EC-1000 vs. Eclipse

Updated
I Aleady Asked This In Another Thread But No One Replied, Hopefully Someone Here Can Help Me Out. I Already Own A EC-1000, Great Guitar. I'm Ordering A Second One This Thursday So I Don't Waste Time On Stage Tuning Up And...
MORE »
Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Updated
Some new arrivals. Flank shots for GMomma. ESP Eclipse-II USA 24-7 Black...
MORE »
xykhron

Fake ESP M-II?

Updated
Hi! A guy is offering me an ESP M-II, but I have doubts about being a fake ESP, mainly because of the large dot inlay. I haven't found information about this guitar being produced with large dots. Any of you can throw some...
MORE »
about eclipse buzz problems

about eclipse buzz problems

Updated
I had terrible buzzing problem for a long time on my eclipse II.. Then I bought this (radius 12) on ebay and I managed to get rid of it. It's really helpful in setting the strings heights. I also adjusted a little the truss...
MORE »
Bray n

ESP MII

Updated
Hey I am new here. Thanks for having me. I need some help. I am looking at buying a 2007-2008 ESP MII. Now the seller says he has a COA stating the guitar is from Korea but made in Japan and not for sale in North America. It...
MORE »
ESP CLEARANCE SALE

ESP CLEARANCE SALE

Updated
Im so far away from the united states. and my dad is in other state. How can i get a guitar. should I go direct in the factory. or Can i go order it. and fedex it. any thoughts guys. kind a low budget and wanting to grab this...
MORE »
abracadabra

M-II vs KH602

Updated
M-II is about €200-300 more expensive, but they seem to have mostly the same specs. So why the difference? Is it just ESP vs LTD quality? Which one would you buy of the two?...
MORE »
ESP Horizon NT Fret Buzz

ESP Horizon NT Fret Buzz

Updated
Hi guys!
I have ESP Horizon for about a year and yesterday I´ve cleaned all guitar with Dunlop 65 Kit. I was using 10-46 Elixir for about 2 months, so I decided to change them and clean a guitar. I have removed completely...
MORE »
Fake ESP Eclipse?

Fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
found this guitar for sale. Owner said it was purchased for 1,000+ and was asking 400.00 for it.. If it is fake, what is a fake Eclipse even worth? 2-300 dollars? and where is the battery for those active looking pickups....
MORE »
yamasaki760

FS: Vintage ESP Horizon

Updated
Selling my Horizon on the bay in case anyone is in the market. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231322599476?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648...
MORE »
Ebony Fretboard

Ebony Fretboard

Updated
Hi I have a ESP ECLIPSE VW and I've noticed that when I clean the fretboard with the Jim Dunlop fretboard cleaner the cloth is slightly black.  I know this could be dirt but I doubt it because I clean the fretboard every...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Tuning

Floyd Rose Tuning

Updated
Hello ESP Forum people, I have a question for Floyd Rose users. I can restring and tune my Floyd Rose guitars, but one of them has issues with changing tuning. For example, my M series does just fine with going into dropped d...
MORE »
are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

Updated
Hi, I am an italian guy, I'm looking for a standard esp m2 ntb block letter logo. I can't simply find one in europe, I'm not looking for a gift, so if you're thinking to sell your m2 just mail me and send me some good pics at...
MORE »
zupanman

ESP Horizon NT-II string gauge

Updated
Hello there, I have just bought a brand new ESP Horizon NT-II and it came with 10-46 string gauge on it. I am playing on dropped C tuning and on the guitar i had before i was used to 10-52 string gauge that went perfectly...
MORE »
Mark W.

Warranty registration?

Updated
Is it possible to register the warranty online? I cannot find a link anywhere. I emailed support a few days ago, but no response. Thanks...
MORE »