Information about vintage ESP Horizon CTM

Information about vintage ESP Horizon CTM

Updated
I am looking for information about my ESP Horizon. I purchased a wonderful ESP Horizon guitar. According to the previous owner - this model is a CTM series.
But more precisely I can't define the model. Because the neck...
MORE »
Jon  N.

Need ID Help

Updated
I have few ESP vintage models but this one has been hard to identify. neck joint is a similar concept as Nuno’s N4. 

MORE »
Rick  D.

M1 custom graffiti paint job early 90’s

Updated
Looking for an M1 custom white with graffiti paint job Says ESP NYC with Floyd rose and EMG 81...
MORE »
ESP 901 1991

ESP 901 1991

Updated
Greetings from Greece. I got this beautiful guitar recently. When i got her, she was stripped down from original colour and i had her repainted. I'm trying to find out some info on the guitar because all i could find was a...
MORE »
Sonofabias

Help Dating my Horizon...

Updated
:confused:I've tried dating my Horizon for several years now with out much success. I'm fairly certain it's late 80's or very early 90's ( probably not ), right after the law suit with Jackson. This guitar apparently...
MORE »
Help me identify please!

Help me identify please!

Updated
Not new to ESP but this one has thrown me. Plays stellar and looks stellar deff looks like the 400 series but a Kahler was installed the guy was very well off owning many ESP guitars and said he bought it in 92. Please help...
MORE »
ESP 400 Series

ESP 400 Series

Updated
Hi guys, I bought this 400 Series, the owner claims to be from 1983 but i only found guitars like this in 1984 catalogs, can somebody tell more about this guitar, where it was made and a year perhaps and how much it cost now?...
MORE »
Michael T.

MX-250s for sale

Updated
Hi everyone, I have two MX-250s for sale, one black and one white.  If anyone is interested.  Send me a message....
MORE »
venndi k.

Is it a legit ESP MX 250?

Updated
Hi!   I know that the diamond plate is a custom made, and I'll never ever understand why would someone do this on such expensive guitar... but however. So except the diamond plate, is it a legit mx-250? The guy is selling...
MORE »
Silversmith J.
Brad R.

Lawsuit guitars hardware

Updated
Hey everyone, I have a 1997 Ltd E.X.P and a lawsuit kh203 that I am wanting to replace the pitted black hardware on but really have no idea of what will work as replacements. The explorer I believe is made in Japan and has...
MORE »
MX 220 real?

MX 220 real?

Updated
Hello, You regulars must be getting tired of people seeking to get their ESP certified, but I've got another one-> It has an Epiphone jack, passive pickups with EMG enscribed, knobs that are not centred...
MORE »
Joachim E.

ESP MX for Sale?

Updated
Hi i am looking for an ESP MX white

thank you my friends ☺️...
MORE »
ESP Telecaster

ESP Telecaster

Updated
Can anyone help with this serial # 02547 Blonde Tele. Rosewood neck...
MORE »
Chris  M.

Looking for an ESP MX-250 Black Explorer for purchase

Updated
Hello guys, I know it's a big ask but whoever has an MX-250 Black Explorer that can be sold, please contact me. Thank you! ...
MORE »