erry e.

New horizon, fret buzz!!

Updated
So i got my new horizon, and the thing buzzes like mad on the low e string on all frets, even open, i loosened the neck about 10 times, each time a quarter of an inch. and its still the same amount of buzz going on. what the...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

No E-II series for UK and Japan

Updated
I'm totally pissed because I'm feeling a bit ripped off.  ESP uk and ESP japan still have ESP standard series with no plans of an E-II series to replace it. That is such bull.  So if you were born on the west side of the...
MORE »
48th street esp guitar

48th street esp guitar

Updated
I recently bought a guitar neck and body from a guy who said he bought it at the 48th street shop in the 80's.Just trying to get any info at all.Thanks! I also posted in another forum.Sorry! I'm new to the...
MORE »
Bogdan M.

Guitar Playthrough with ESP Horizon and LTD MH-1000

Updated
Hey guys This is a guitar playthrough that me and my bandmate did for one of our songs. We are a young band from Romania and soon we will release our first EP. The guitars used in this video are an ESP Horizon FR II and a...
MORE »
ESP Viper Hardware

ESP Viper Hardware

Updated
I got a great deal on this viper, but the previous owner removed the strap buttons for some odd reason. I am going to buy replacements. What style were they on a 2009 Satin or Matte Black ESP Viper Standard? I am assuming...
MORE »
Maxzibit

Is this original ESP?

Updated
Hello, I want buy ESP Horizon black aqua but i'm not sure its original esp, can you help me? photos below.    ...
MORE »
h. t.

Poly on the nut

Updated
There are a few smelly things about my ESP Eclipse. The ebony fretboard feels too smooth my fingers almost stick too it. If I press my finger on the board and drag, it makes the same noise you get from dragging finger on...
MORE »
Justin  H.

ESP Eclipse. not sure if fake!!!

Updated
Looking to buy used eclipse. Fake???   ...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

EC-1000 vs. Eclipse

Updated
I Aleady Asked This In Another Thread But No One Replied, Hopefully Someone Here Can Help Me Out. I Already Own A EC-1000, Great Guitar. I'm Ordering A Second One This Thursday So I Don't Waste Time On Stage Tuning Up And...
MORE »
Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Eclipse-II USA 24-7 and Eclipse DB Maple board

Updated
Some new arrivals. Flank shots for GMomma. ESP Eclipse-II USA 24-7 Black...
MORE »
xykhron

Fake ESP M-II?

Updated
Hi! A guy is offering me an ESP M-II, but I have doubts about being a fake ESP, mainly because of the large dot inlay. I haven't found information about this guitar being produced with large dots. Any of you can throw some...
MORE »
about eclipse buzz problems

about eclipse buzz problems

Updated
I had terrible buzzing problem for a long time on my eclipse II.. Then I bought this (radius 12) on ebay and I managed to get rid of it. It's really helpful in setting the strings heights. I also adjusted a little the truss...
MORE »
Bray n

ESP MII

Updated
Hey I am new here. Thanks for having me. I need some help. I am looking at buying a 2007-2008 ESP MII. Now the seller says he has a COA stating the guitar is from Korea but made in Japan and not for sale in North America. It...
MORE »
ESP CLEARANCE SALE

ESP CLEARANCE SALE

Updated
Im so far away from the united states. and my dad is in other state. How can i get a guitar. should I go direct in the factory. or Can i go order it. and fedex it. any thoughts guys. kind a low budget and wanting to grab this...
MORE »
abracadabra

M-II vs KH602

Updated
M-II is about €200-300 more expensive, but they seem to have mostly the same specs. So why the difference? Is it just ESP vs LTD quality? Which one would you buy of the two?...
MORE »