My minty Kerry King Standard

My minty Kerry King Standard

Updated
I thought I'd share some photos of one of my ESPs. A 95 Kerry King Standard that was signed by him in Japan in 96. It's a case queen, having not left the case except for the occasional noodle. No chips in the points and the...
MORE »
Looking for ESP Eclipse VB

Looking for ESP Eclipse VB

Updated
Hey all. I'm looking for an ESP Eclipse in vintage black.  Looking for one in great-excellent condition.  If you have a lead on one please let me know.  I see the one on ebay, but it's a bit over priced so looking for...
MORE »
Is this ESP MX 250 legit????

Is this ESP MX 250 legit????

Updated
Hello friends! I´m very exited to get this guitar. BUt first, I need your help to verify this guitar first, since theres is a ton of fake ones around! The owner lived in japan for 10 years and bought this guitar form a...
MORE »
Scott L.

Fake Esp Eclipse?

Updated
  Came across this on kijiji...red flag at the price the guy wants for it....          ...
MORE »
Brian H.

Problems with an SV Standard

Updated
So after years of wanting an Esp Sv standard, I finally dished out the cash and filled that big hole in my heart. They are hard to come by these days, but PROMUSICTOOLSdotcom (Germany based store) had a few left in stock. I...
MORE »
Esp Viper weight differance

Esp Viper weight differance

Updated
Hi!

I'm a big fan of Esp and especially the Viper guitars. I currently have 5 of them, but my latest purchase got me a little stunned.  I bought a used Forect camo from 04 and it felt alot lighter than my other...
MORE »
Moog M.

Vintage japanese ESP/Seymour Duncan Strat

Updated
Hello there, I found on my local guitar shop a vintage Seymour Duncan stratocaster, made in Japan. I believe those strats were made in Japan by ESP at that time (before 2003). There is a serial number which is 17097. I...
MORE »
Michał K.

ESP Phoenix-B - fake?

Updated
Hi! I've a question - is this one original? Guy wants to deal it for mine Musicman sub5 - it's rather strange as this is price range of used ltd phoenix 1004. Also he claims that it's "endorser model". What ya...
MORE »
Guy M.

ESP Standard V - fake or not?

Updated
Never seen this model on any site whatsoever ,can't figure out whether it is real or not.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/251850123616 The details of the guitar :  neck through mahogany body
maple neck
ebony board
thin u...
MORE »
Where can i buy the cavity plate of ESP ECLIPSE-II SW

Where can i buy the cavity plate of ESP ECLIPSE-II SW

Updated
My ESP ECILPSE-II's cavity plate is broken,and i wanna replace it.But few shops sell it, where can i buy it? Wish someone can reply this message....
MORE »
Predrag M.

ESP Horizon FR-II pickup swap

Updated
So, I have 2008 Horizon with EMG 81/85 set and I would like to swap it for 57/66 set. Now my question is are stock EMG's (81/85 that came with guitar) solderless and would I have to swap all the electronics if they are not?...
MORE »
Vladimir P.

Dealers in Russia

Updated
Hello, I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia. My bear broke my balalaika, so now I am going to buy ECLIPSE-II VB.    Is there an authorized dealer in Russia?   On international distributers section I have found only Canada. I...
MORE »
Old ESP need help identifying

Old ESP need help identifying

Updated
Just picked up a old esp, says the eclipse and has quilted top on the body and headstock, Rosewood fretboard and floyd original with duel Emg 81s has a bolt on maple neck,came with the case serial is 20955 plate looks...
MORE »
Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Updated
Can you order a Horizon NT-II Standard with the old logo. I HATE the new block one, looks generic ...
MORE »
doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

Updated
The neck of all eclipse are the same shape ? i mean eclipse II eclipse I and eclipse european version and USA version ? thickness nut etc ?...
MORE »