ESP M-III Deluxe. Info anyone?

ESP M-III Deluxe. Info anyone?

Updated
Does anyone have information about ESP's M-III Deluxe guitars? There is one selling his gtr and I haven't been able to find much information on Google, which is weird considering there you mostly DO find enough information...
MORE »
E.B. Daniels

Edwards 335 neck size

Updated
I had a serious finger injury years ago and it seems like ESP necks with jumbo frets are literally the only ones I can play without pain.  I have an Eclipse with a smaller size neck with jumbo frets. I'm looking at an Edwards...
MORE »
Tony L.

Trying to identify ESP FX STD guitar

Updated
Hi, I have a an ESP FX STD guitar made in Japan and I'm having a hard time finding it online. I'd like to find the same in an online store to compare mine to for value. Please help. Thank you! ...
MORE »
pippo s.

authenticity infos

Updated
Hi guys, i'm asking for your help to verify the authenticity of a ESP Eclipse II i'm going to buy               The guitar is a 2006 model and i was wondering if everithing looks good before purchasing. The...
MORE »
Timur M.

esp m II

Updated
Hello everyone. I`ve got the ESP MII model . Here some information about it. It was made in 1994 . In Korea . Seller said, Japanese masters have made it ,before LTD factory was opened. In stock it was having EMG 81 pickups...
MORE »
No more ESP in USA?

No more ESP in USA?

Updated
Well, I didn't know whether to start this here or in General Discussion. I figured it might be safer here, and more relevant. I was going through the NAMM 2013 thread looking for any mention of ESP rebranding and didn't see...
MORE »
Durethia

Advice on an Eclipse

Updated
I have a friend who bought an ESP Eclipse, the all white one with Mahogany body and ebony fret board. Beautiful guitar. I believe it's pick up configuration is an 81 in the bridge and a 60 in the neck. (I have forgotten...
MORE »
my new (old) ESP Bass (48th street?)

my new (old) ESP Bass (48th street?)

Updated
I don't know any ESP historians that would remember, so I figured I'd post it up here since the Custom forum wasn't any help.

I got this bass as a gift from a guy who got it off eBay for a STEAL.   From internet...
MORE »
Phil W.

Identity help

Updated
i recently acquired this ESP Eclipse   anyone have an idea of model name??   ...
MORE »
Phillip H.

ESP M-II determining year?

Updated
Picked this up on CL. It was found under the search " gutiar " on a chance of a misspelled listing. $160 with the original case. It is a blend of the deluxe and the custom. It was 250,000 on Japanese market in around 1998...
MORE »
jake s.

legit exp?

Updated
Saw this on ebay, legit?...
MORE »
F 2-E Specs

F 2-E Specs

Updated
Hey all, New here. I have an ESP LTD F 2-E that I absolutly love (because of its design and apperiance) However, as I am sure most of you already know... The bridge is horrible and the pick-ups are meh. I plan of...
MORE »
Anyone have a Viper Standard for sale?

Anyone have a Viper Standard for sale?

Updated
I am in the market for an ESP Standard Viper. If anyone has one for sale, please PM me! Thank you!...
MORE »
phillip L.

Help with m-ii neck profile

Updated
Hey everyone, I just bought a used standard series M2 online and I can't find much info online in the way of specs for it. It is the bolt on model with rosewood board and EMG's. The question I have is, what neck profile does...
MORE »
Jared M.

Eclipse Standard will not stay in tune

Updated
I picked up a second hand Eclipse II (2012) from my work about 2 weeks ago, and even after a pro set up it will not stay in tune.  It just seems like these gotoh's aren't holding the tuning at all. I'm using 54-11 for...
MORE »