Need to get rid of one of these...

Need to get rid of one of these...

Updated
Not sure what one to keep! thoughts? THe Mirage custom namm piece or the M1? ...
MORE »
Which pots for 2011 Horizon?

Which pots for 2011 Horizon?

Updated
Have a 2011 Standard Series Horizon nt-ii and need new pots. Bought it used and it has a push/pull. I wanted to know what were the stock pots used and were the originals push/pull on the volume?...
MORE »
Please help Identify the old ESP precision bass

Please help Identify the old ESP precision bass

Updated
I got this esp, I am unfortunately unable nowhere traced on what type it is. Does anyone know? Serial number, brand pickups are nowhere on bass. Bass is heavy, wood is up to the red. Thanks for any help. ...
MORE »
serge_k

ESP Eclipse - Fake or OK?

Updated
Hi guys, I've spotted an ESP Eclipse guitar on a Russian site with a good price. I am not an expert in ESPs and do know that there are lots of fakes out there. I attach the pictures. What do you think - is it a fake? Thanks...
MORE »
Anyone selling ESP Horizon?

Anyone selling ESP Horizon?

Updated
Hi guys I'm looking to buy an ESP horizon (not LTD & may consider E-II depending on price) ideally UK but would arrange shipping from overseas. any info email me : mramsden@me.com thanks  ...
MORE »
ESP Åkesson EX Signature

ESP Åkesson EX Signature

Updated
Afternoon all,   I'm trying to track down a picture of the old Fredrik Åkesson signature model from around 2007. It was an explorer shape, possibly with a Floyd rose and cross inlays.   There used to be an image of it at...
MORE »
TheB1GLebowski

Need some help with a 95 Mirage

Updated
I recently bought a used 1995 ESP Mirage off of eBay and now that its in my hands Im thinking it might be a fake.  The build quality is real nice, frets are smooth on the sides, fit and finish of the guitar is good, neck...
MORE »
Alexander L.

ESP Maverick Deluxe

Updated
Hello. My Guitar is ESP Maverick Deluxe. Unfortunately, I can't identify is it real ESP guitar or not. It's logo is unusual .I have never ever seen so. Can anyone help me and tell what guitar is it? Thanks. Best regards from...
MORE »
My ESP M-II (Maple).

My ESP M-II (Maple).

Updated
I recently bought a Standard Series M-II (Maple) and changed all the parts to solid black. Didn't fancy the black chrome finish it had on its parts. This M-II has the Extra Thin Flat neck contour which is very awesome, plays...
MORE »
Francesco B.

Horizon Fr-II "made in Japan" (URGENT) dilemma

Updated
Hi to everyone,  I'm having a big urgent problem. I'm about to buy an used Horizon FR-II, serial number SS1126626, which totally looks like an original one (pics below). The point is that under the SN there is no "made in...
MORE »
wtb. ..if anyone can help

wtb. ..if anyone can help

Updated
Trying to rebuild from losing over 23 years worth of guitar equipment to thieves and starting over is really not easy to do again but I am trying.  Really need want been looking for and got ripped off on, another story,  two...
MORE »
Selling ESP SS Eclipse Vintage Black w/JH Set

Selling ESP SS Eclipse Vintage Black w/JH Set

Updated
Selling my ESP Eclipse II in VB. EMG JH Set installed with the quick connect. Guitar looks and sounds amazing. One small scratch visible in the first picture keeps this from being excellent condition. Guitar has not been...
MORE »
ESP guitars

ESP guitars

Updated
I have a question. Is ESP still aloud to make explorer type bodies and flying V bodies that were styles of Gibson as long as there are added frets. Such as 24 instead of 22?...
MORE »
ESP Phoenix II with different logo price

ESP Phoenix II with different logo price

Updated
Guitar store got an ESP Phoenix II for sale. They originally wanted 2 300 $, but took it down to 1 300 $. Is this a good price? It's been sitting in the store for 5 years minimum, and it's also got a different logo on the...
MORE »
Viper Baritone Model

Viper Baritone Model

Updated
Does anyone have an old Viper Baritone style model? Not too old, just not any of the recent stuff, any condition is ok....
MORE »