DanESP

Family Pic (MII, SV, PRS, dean content)

Updated
Ok so ive been on here before and posted pics of my MII and SV but ive had to renew my account so im back and with some new additions. Newest is my USA Razorback V. This is one awesome guitar!! Not a huge fan of Razorbacks...
MORE »
Traditional series. where can i find one

Traditional series. where can i find one

Updated
i cannot even find a photo of these guitars on google, i used to own one in 1996. transluciant blue. maple top strat copy david gilmore EMGs if anyone has one for sale im buying  ...
MORE »
Manu K.

Hard Case for a Used MX/EXP/Edwards E-EX

Updated
Hi all, I’ve just purchased an Edwards E-EX which has a padded bag, but I’ll need to carry it on the plane, so I’d feel better if it were in a hard case, preferably with a lock. Anyone know where I could get a case shaped...
MORE »
Durethia

New Family Member!

Updated
Now that Standards (I need ESP on the headstock) are getting more difficult, this is a Craigslist purchase!  I got this ESP Horizon NT-II from a very nice gentlemen here in San Diego, and it has quickly become my favorite...
MORE »
Hugh P.

James hetfield

Updated
does anyone know where on the face of earth that I could find a James hetfield signature e.g a Ken Lawrence replica or an explorer other than a Snakbyte like a jh2 or any Metallica like guitar other than the iron cross,...
MORE »
NV

NV

Updated
I've been looking for an NV for a while but can't seem to find one for sale. If anyone has a lead on one I'd appreciate it. Thanks!...
MORE »
Mid 1980's ESP The Eclipse Telecaster
Jason B.

Mirage deluxe

Updated
I’m trying to figure out the location and date of my guitar. Mirage deluxe serial #91902. Any advise on where to look for info??...
MORE »
Jeff W.

What model of ESP is slash playing in this photo?

Updated
Slash esp What model of ESP is slash playing in this photo?
It is some kind of pre Jackson lawsuit super strat with a FRT bridge.   The headstock has an ESP logo . What is the small text next to the logo?  ...
MORE »
ESP eternal descent.

ESP eternal descent.

Updated
Does anyone have one of these guitars or know much about them? I'm looking at picking up the F one. Info I could find is they made in Japan. That was about it...
MORE »
ESP 487

ESP 487

Updated
I recently snagged up an ESP 487 model from a little Ma & Pa music store. I ended up down the Google Rabbit-Hole for hours trying to find info on it and it always leads back to a music store in New York in the 1980's. Not...
MORE »
RejecterSR

what is edwards relation to esp

Updated
who r they? good quality or what?...
MORE »
Elan G.

I have an... Unknown TL-6n?

Updated
I bought this guitar used from long and mcquade but i never looked into it. At first glance its a regular TL-6n, however there is no panels on the side and the dials are on the front same as a regular electric guitar. the...
MORE »
MX250/II vintage white

MX250/II vintage white

Updated
I know this is going to be hard but….   if anyone wants to sell a Vintage White MX250 or know from one, please let me know!   thank!...
MORE »
Petr K.

ESP Custom MM 270

Updated
Hello! I decided to sell my guitar. Can you please tell me how much it can cost?
MORE »