zakk l.

is this a Horizon fr or a Horizon ii fr ?

Updated
Hello, everybody,  I have a question with my ESP Horizon, i am not sure it is a Horizon fr or a Horizon ii fr. I live in france at paris. I bought this guitar from some one else, it is made in Japan in 2006. And from the...
MORE »
MX220 vs MX250 shape

MX220 vs MX250 shape

Updated
Just a quick question - I know the more rounded angles of the MX220 copied the shame of the Gibson Explorer (specifically the '84), but did the later MX250, with it's sharper, more acute, angles copy a Gibson shape, or was...
MORE »
Ondrej H.

ESP Mirage

Updated
Could anyone please tell me any details on this guitar? What year is it? I bought it in 1995... thanks!...
MORE »
Ah k.

pls let me know what model this is

Updated
hi everyone do u know this model and how much it worth for new price and used price now! thank you all ...
MORE »
Sunil D.

Esp MII NTB help

Updated
im looking for an mii ntb for a friend... a 2011 NtB ia being offered to me and seller claims good as new... anyone know the value? Seller wants 2kusd  thanks guys...
MORE »
Wietse d.

another help real or fake eclipse post

Updated
Hey guys,

Hopefully im joining the ESP family soon too with an ESP eclipse II. Just want to be sure it's the real deal, since the guitar comes without hardcase/certificates etc...
To be honest, it looks good to me,...
MORE »
Vinson

Real or fake ESP EXP?

Updated
Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

ESP Vintage Plus Distressed

Updated
I am getting one of these on Sunday and was thinking about putting a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the bridge position much like the GL56. Not sure how the routing looks though, will i  have to get the chisel out or is there...
MORE »
Mark H.

Model?

Updated
i just bought this guitar and am curious what model it is?  ...
MORE »
CreepinDeath81

90s ESP EXP Value?

Updated
Hello Gents, Can anyone determine ballpark value of a 90s ESP EXP? Great condition, hardcase but no COA. I know they aren't worth as much as an MX2, but has anyone scooped one up and know what a good price is?...
MORE »
neveser

Eclipse-I style

Updated
Did ESP create an Eclipse-I that was styled like the E-II Eclipse BB with all chrome hardware?...
MORE »
Bulk SMS,Bulk SMS Delhi,

Bulk SMS,Bulk SMS Delhi,

Updated

Hind IT Solution is Delhi based Digital Marketing Company providing all sort of IT and Marketing Solutions since years.  Services like Bulk SMS or Bulk email are the necessity of any business. Hind IT solution is...
MORE »
Greg H.

Formula NT-ii info

Updated
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and ESP. I just picked this beauty up and am absolutely in love with it! Looks, feels, plays and sounds amazing. The only guitar I've owned which came close was my Jackson Sweetone...
MORE »
Luis B.

ESP Eclipse Standard

Updated
Hi folks! I´m a strat player, but I´ve been GASsing for an ESP Eclipse for some time. Found this one, "ESP Standard", in the brazilian version of...
MORE »
Randy R.

esp m3

Updated
just picked  it up great guitar just not for me. single humbucker,rosewood f8nger board. pink . Sale or trade for other guitars ...
MORE »