Julio F.

ESP Axxion Dave Mustaine Signature

Updated
Hello everyone.  I have an ESP Axxion Dave Mustaine Signature for sale on Reverb. The description and condition is on Reverb as well as pictures. \m/...
MORE »
Zayne R.

ESP EX Standard for sale?!

Updated
Does anybody out there have an EX Standard in White that they are looking to sell? Let me know!...
MORE »
Zayne R.

ESP Viper WANTED

Updated
Hello! I'm currently looking for a specific Viper but no luck. I'm searching for a red one if anybody has one or knows of one that's for sale, I'd love to know!...
MORE »
ESP KH MM-270

ESP KH MM-270

Updated
    So I was looking around and I found this 270 for sale, but I noticed the skull and crossbone inlays and they look like stickers. Is this a possible fake or was this just how they were made 30 years ago? ...
MORE »
Akira Takasaki Random Star 1985?

Akira Takasaki Random Star 1985?

Updated
Hi fellow ESP members. I've duplicated this post in the 'Signature Series' thread as well, so if this is not allowed, feel free to delete it.

So, here's my story. I just picked up this beautiful vintage Akira Takasaki...
MORE »
zedder

ESP Horizon FR-II/tremolo springs

Updated
I just bought a 2003 model Horizon FR-II. It was in D-standard tuning, at least seller told me so. When I removed thicker gauge strings and installed a 9-42 set and tuned it in E standard I found out that it had only two...
MORE »
KHoff

What is this guitar?!

Updated
I bought this guitar in the mid-1980's from a little shop in Upstate, New York. I have no idea about what the model is. It says M-1 on the headstock, but it sure doesn't look like any M1 ESP that I've seen on the internet....
MORE »
Value of ESP Mii Urban Camo (Pre E-II)

Value of ESP Mii Urban Camo (Pre E-II)

Updated
Hey Y'all. I just let an opportunity to buy an older Urban M-ii slip through my hands. Can anyone tell me the estimated value of one or let me know if anyone has one like that for sale? ONLY  interested in the pre E-II...
MORE »
Dave D.

2012 Lefty Mii

Updated
Love this guitar, just played it at first gig Saturday. Beats the Ibby Prestige 1550ML I sold.  Snow White Mkii ntb with ebony board in lefty (reverse headstock) on the way....
MORE »
Can someone please tell me about this guy? (80's M1)

Can someone please tell me about this guy? (80's M1)

Updated
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202385596616 I've been drooling over this guitar since it was listed. I've been reading that it's in the era of Kramer esque stuff built by...
MORE »
matt f.

Dating/Help please!

Updated
Hey Guys I wonder if i can ask for your help with this guitar. Trying to get an idea when and where it was made... as you can see, the neck plate is blank. I haven't pulled the neck off it. No serial number anywhere...
MORE »
ESP JH-1 Question

ESP JH-1 Question

Updated
Hi there,   I bought an ESP JH-1 from a friend years ago, and Im curious about its authenticity. He only had the guitar and that's it, no case or certificate. Is there any way to officially get the guitar authenticated?...
MORE »
Bengo

EC 401-V

Updated
Any history on this model? I love that it’s full body with solid back (no belly cut out) would like to find a 1000 series without back cut also, what years. Plays and sounds great #L14051855. I assume was made in 2014???...
MORE »
Mr A.

ESP Eclipse Custom

Updated
Hey guys, I came across a beautiful ESP Eclipse. It seems to be custom shop and has a kahler tremolo. Also, the locking tuners are unbranded. I've never see anything like this before. Unfortunately I just registered and I am...
MORE »
ESP Ecplise II - Bridge Holes

ESP Ecplise II - Bridge Holes

Updated
Hello everyone. I recently bought a second-hand Eclipse II at € 950 in very good condition. I am almost sure that it is original because it comes from a person of trust, but I would also greatly appreciate your expert...
MORE »