max p.

ESP Original Series MA-CTM

Updated
Hi everyone, i have been wanting to get a real ESP (eclipse) for years, and now i am finally ready to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, my knowledge about the the pricings and differences between real ones and the fakes is...
MORE »
Martin A.

ESP Eclipse info

Updated
Hi, Is it possible to get some more information about this guitar? Brgds Martin ...
MORE »
Pre-Tiered ~vs~ Original / Sig Series

Pre-Tiered ~vs~ Original / Sig Series

Updated
I know there is a noticeable difference between, say a Standard Series and a K/S/T serial, buuuut ...  What is the consensus on the Pre-Tiered ESP (Late 80's - Early 90's) vs the K/S/T serials? Are there as much of a...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse I CTM Dark Purple Satin. Any for sale out there in the world?

ESP Eclipse I CTM Dark Purple Satin. Any for sale out there in the world?

Updated
Hello all. Pushead already knows about this topic; but I wanted to reach out to everyone and wanted to see if there are any Eclipse’s in the dark purple satin out there for sale? I am in the market for one and would like to...
MORE »
Sergey S.

M-II Custom info

Updated
Got this M-II Custom several years ago, EMG 81 in bridge was painted same color as deck. Wanna know what year, where it was made or may be there is something special about it. Would appreciate any info. Thanks! ...
MORE »
simon m.

Explorer avatar graphic

Updated
can some one tell me where i can buy the guitar, esp dont send guitars to spain so i investigating reliable pages to buy it some idea?...
MORE »
Ron L.

Esp/schecter guitar ??

Updated
trying to figure out what i have exactly and what its worth any hlp would be great ty...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

explorer help please guys !!!

Updated
Evening my fellow esp lovers this is my 1st post on here and i came across this over the weekend bought it for 300 quid and wow im very impressed carnt find much info on it apart from the ltd version but this is the full...
MORE »
benjamin R.

What's this eclipse worth?

Updated
I'm thinking about selling my ESP but am unsure of the value, was hoping someone could shed some light. thanks! ...
MORE »
How can I spot a fake ESP Standard Eclipse

How can I spot a fake ESP Standard Eclipse

Updated
I'm going to buy a second-hand eclipse online.Quality or fake?...
MORE »
cklingo

Help id. old Strat-"NY 120" neck

Updated
Hi All, I have an old ESP Strat that I'd like to indentify. Sorry, I can't post pictures at this time, hopefully in the near future. Here's a description.... -The neck has "NY 120" written in pencil in the neck...
MORE »
Jeff W.

ESP M-II please help identify!!!

Updated
please help me ID this M-II. Thanks! ...
MORE »
jTm

ESP 487 std.

Updated
Hey, everyone. Trying to find any info on this guitar. Thus far, the only thing I've been able to discern is that it's a 400 series, Strat-style guitar, produced in 1987 (hence the "487"). Other than that, I've found nothing....
MORE »
Julio F.

ESP Axxion Dave Mustaine Signature

Updated
Hello everyone.  I have an ESP Axxion Dave Mustaine Signature for sale on Reverb. The description and condition is on Reverb as well as pictures. \m/...
MORE »
Zayne R.

ESP EX Standard for sale?!

Updated
Does anybody out there have an EX Standard in White that they are looking to sell? Let me know!...
MORE »