ESP The Mirage Strat Neck Stamp NY 333

ESP The Mirage Strat Neck Stamp NY 333

Updated
Hi Guys! Found this one in a thrift store. Not sure if it's legit. Neckplate and tuners had been replaced. It has been modified to bass. It has NY 333 written near the neck's end....
MORE »
ESP 90's Explorer Wanted

ESP 90's Explorer Wanted

Updated
I'm looking for a 90's ESP Mx-250 or something close, and in good condition.   No bolt on necks please...
MORE »
Hammerstrike

ESP Viper Standard Baritone vs LTD VB-401

Updated
I'm seriously considering buying a Baritone, but I am a bit uncertain wether to go for the ESP version or the LTD one. ESP Viper Baritone (standard serie) - € 1550,- BODY: Mahogany NECK: Mahogany with White Binding FINGER...
MORE »
Al A.

ESP MII H/S

Updated
I was just wondering if any of you remember the HS MIIs. I had a friend that had a pearl white MII HS with, if memory serves me correrctly, a JB and a rail type single coil. Great guitar, and I am trying to locate one, but...
MORE »
Esp standard horizon NT 7 ( 2012)  White,  reverse headstock

Esp standard horizon NT 7 ( 2012) White, reverse headstock

Updated
Hi I can't find any other guitar like the one I have.  It is a 2012 ESP horizon NT 7 (White and with reverse headstock,  25.5").   Do someone know how much of these where made?  It is not a Baritone guitar, and the...
MORE »
claxor

Swapping necks?

Updated
Question: Can an 80's Mirage Deluxe lawsuit headstock neck from it's original guitar be swapped out for another 80's Mirage Deluxe body?...
MORE »
07 Eclipse EII pricing help

07 Eclipse EII pricing help

Updated
First post... I've come across a beautiful eclipse eII in vintage white. All new hardware and Fishman Fluence classic pickups. Seller says it ships with it's original hardshell. He's asking $1700, which to me seems about...
MORE »
claxor

80's recessed trem?

Updated
Did ESP ever make for the US market (or the Japanese market) a M-I, M-II or Mirage model with a recessed Floyd trem, and a reversed Jackson-Lawsuit headstock? What year and what model name?   Thank you!...
MORE »
4406cuda

What Year IS This M-1

Updated
Hi,   What year is this M-1? How much is it worth? I got it in a trade about two years ago and would like to sell it.   Thanks, Tom   ...
MORE »
val

ESP 901(old model)

Updated
I guy had a black cherry burst ESP 901 (old model) at guitar center, getting it tuned up and crap. So, i was wondering if anybody has any pics of one and/or a place where i could get one. And I know they were only relesed in...
MORE »
wayne d.

tele V neck

Updated
hi. i want to replace the bridge and i'm wondering if a standard style tele bridge will fit? this gtr had 4 mounting holes, but dimesnions seems a bit different from a fender. i don't know what era this gtr is from but...
MORE »
Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Updated
Hello ESP Forum people, I am looking for an older ESP Eclipse with a Floyd Rose, dual EMG 81s (May have other configurations), and 24 frets. I would like to buy one of these, but no one in my area carries a decent selection...
MORE »
max p.

ESP Eclipse II 2005 question

Updated
Hi guys, i am interested in buying this guitar: https://reverb.com/item/20566110-esp-eclipse-ii-2005-quilted-red-maple-emg-made-in-japan-no-e-ii-no-ltd It seems legit, but i'm somewhat concerned about the size and the font...
MORE »
look for an ESP "the eclipse"

look for an ESP "the eclipse"

Updated
im looking for a 90s ESP "the eclipse" (on headstock) w a standard bridge, preferably black, I have one with a floyd but I want one with a standard bridge, someone has to have one stuffed away in a closet they're not using,...
MORE »
dd1983

2 x 2012 Eclipse yet seem different?

Updated
Hi guys,  I bought both of these from ebay, the vintage one first maybe six months ago and the black one only last week, and whilst they play differently due to tunings, string gauge and pickups, they don't seem like the...
MORE »