Darryl M.

ESP Eclipse - Fabulous or Fake?

Updated
Hi guys, I've recently had my attention drawn to a 2007 Eclipse that someone is trying to shift. I've managed to get some photos from the vendor and have compared them to my own 2007 model. Lots of things look spot-on about...
MORE »
Ken A.

Trying to track down a pink strathead ESP

Updated
Hi - I had this guitar years ago, and would love to track it down and potentially purchase it again.  Hot pink body, matching strathead on a maple neck/board, I believe it had a Seymour Duncan JB and a original Floyd Rose on...
MORE »
Tomás Z.

For sale ESP Standard Series M-II

Updated
Hey all,

First post here. If this doesn't belong here, let me know so I can correct it.
I have an ESP Standard Series M-II on...
MORE »
Esp limited gold vintage plus?

Esp limited gold vintage plus?

Updated
Anyone know anything about the esp vintage plus gold limited 20 ...
MORE »
Doug D.

Any one got one of these?

Updated
MORE »
ESP MIRAGE DELUXE

ESP MIRAGE DELUXE

Updated
Hello everyone I recently got a ESP Mirage Deluxe and like any ESP it's awesome I just wondered if anyone knows anything about them like wood type etc as I know nothing and can't really find much about them and can't find the...
MORE »
Thomas N.

ESP 400 Series Telecaster.

Updated
Hi guys,   was hoping someone could help me price this guitar. I haven’t the foggiest. 

thanks in advance!...
MORE »
The F.

KH2 Relic searching help me not get scammed

Updated
Hi guys. I am new here. I have found many ESP KH guitars over the years.  I even had a few custom-made. I really want to get a 2001 KH2 Relic.  I have read everything I can about them on the Internet but I’ve never seen one...
MORE »
claxor

Mirage Custom Reversed Jackson?

Updated
In my online research, I'm noticing that the mid to late 80's Jackson lawsuit Mirage Customs were mainly "normal" Jackson-styled headstocks, which pointed downward. I'm noticing that there are some Mirage Customs that...
MORE »
michESP

Is this ESP EXP real or fake?

Updated
Hi friends, I am new in the forum but I have been using ESP and LTD guitars for many years. I recently bought this second hand ESP EXP and I would like to know if someone can tell me if it is an original or a...
MORE »
Brent G.

2008 Eclipse Aged Honeyburst

Updated
Hello everyone, Long time lurker but this is my first post, and I did a search but couldn’t really find any information. I just purchased an 08 Aged Honey burst Eclipse. I remember when they came out back in 08, but I was...
MORE »
ESP M-1 - Help required

ESP M-1 - Help required

Updated
Hello folks -  I was hoping for a little bit of help. About 25 years ago, I picked up a second hand ESP M-1 in a little local music shop. I'm not entirely certain the guys there were too aware of ESP and maybe just considered...
MORE »
MetalMadness

Older ESP Gig Bags (Japanese Market)

Updated
I've got an ESP USA M-II. I really like the hard shell USA cases they come with, however they are pretty heavy and I don't want to ding mine up. I am looking at getting a softer "gig bag" for my guitar to take to weekly...
MORE »
Jacob L.

Confusion regarding Hetfield ESP mx220 & mx-II

Updated
Was looking buy a James Hetfield explorer, with the banana headstock and the more rounded upper wing, similar to what's seen in the attached pictures, and I was wondering what the difference is between the mx220 and the...
MORE »
Leon F.

Search for an black ESP MX or EX

Updated
Hey Guys, I‘m looking for an ESP Explorer, but I don‘t find anything in my budget (1000-2000 bucks), so I‘m looking forward to any guy who maybe have an Explorer or know somebody who want to sell his Explorer. Thanks guys ...
MORE »