Jeff M.

2013 E-II Standard Horizon

Updated
I am trying to find out about a 2013 NT Horizon . The ESP site says in 2013, there is a an ESP Standard and an ESP Custom shop. I am looking at a 2013 Horizon NT (serial # is correct ES13......).  I see an export ESP brochure...
MORE »
1980s M-VI Help

1980s M-VI Help

Updated
Hi. New here because I just purchased this 1980s M-VI from Matt Umanov guitars. It hasn't shown up at my house yet, but I started to look for more information about it by searching ESP catalogs from 1980 up to the mid-90s and...
MORE »
Anyone knows which ESP M-II model is this?

Anyone knows which ESP M-II model is this?

Updated
Hi, Hope everyone is healthy and well. Just wondering if anyone here had seen a M-II like this one before and could give some details as to in which year these were made. This particular model has a single volume knob,...
MORE »
Esp mx220 value

Esp mx220 value

Updated
Hi guys just wondering how much it worth, i mean real price not the over boosted reverb $hit,,,,...
MORE »
colin w.

1988 M1 Banana Headstock Info

Updated
Hi folks  I'm tidying up an old ESP and tried to find some info on it, which has been pretty scant but led me here. I bought this new in around 1988/89 and used it for several years but its been in the case for a long time...
MORE »
Need Help Identifying Possible 80s ESP ‘57 Strat Replica

Need Help Identifying Possible 80s ESP ‘57 Strat Replica

Updated
Hey all, Newbie to this forum, but not to guitars. I had posted this guitar on the Fender Strat forums and we concluded that it’s definitely not a Fender, but that it’s a damn good replica. After doing some further research...
MORE »
Is this ESP a Fake?

Is this ESP a Fake?

Updated
Hello,   I'm would like to buy this ESP Eclipse but the locking tuners seems different from the one I see on google images. Is it a fake one? Thanks for the reply.   Cheers Raffaele...
MORE »
James P.

ESP Junior II

Updated
Hi, I’ve recently acquired an ESP Junior II and absolutely love it.  I was wondering if anyone knew what the neck profile was; is it a Thin U or were there different shapes in the 90’s?  Thanks  James...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse CTM PL question

ESP Eclipse CTM PL question

Updated
Hi,   I recently came across this guitar. Asking price is €1500.  Is that a realistic price for this Eclipse model? I can see the pickup rings have been changed and it has a small ding on the headstock, the rest seems...
MORE »
Chris  M.

Mislabeled Mirage or really M-1 custom?

Updated
I bought this guitar new in 1987 if my memory is correct. It says M-1 custom on the headstock but looks to have the features of the Mirage. Was it mislabeled or was I lucky to get a unique guitar? I'm also wondering if...
MORE »
Andreas W.

Another "Is this ESP real?" Post

Updated
Hi there guys, Im in need of the ESP community for means of identifying and old ESP Eclipse form the Standard Series. I am getting it offered as part of a trade:
ESP Eclipse+ 800€ for my Gibson Les Paul Standard 2019 As...
MORE »
1987 M-1 Custom.

1987 M-1 Custom.

Updated
Just got this amazing original M-1.  One of my best friends went guitar shopping with his band mate back in 1987.  My buddy got a Fender HM Strat and his band mate got this ESP.  So glad to offer it a new home.   ...
MORE »
Ion Cannon

(Pics) Information on this eclipse and is it legit? 24 fret neck-thru FR

Updated
So I’m considering getting this guitar but can’t test it out first and the shipping is pricey. I’m wondering if it’s legit, what they sell for, and more info. 

I love my standard eclipse II. It plays amazingly but I...
MORE »
espsy

ESP M1 NTB Tone??

Updated
Hey anyone who owns one of these, can you give me an idea of the tone from it? Im usually used to and like the tone of mahogany ESPs but wanna get something different this time around. I used to have a black SRC signature,...
MORE »
Very Early 83 Custom shop ?? Please help

Very Early 83 Custom shop ?? Please help

Updated
Pulled the trigger on this Looks Very early ..   Looks like a good score...
MORE »