AX-2E

AX-2E

Updated
I'm looking for any info on ESP AX-2E, How do I interpret the serial number on the headstock? It's 10801964. Do they still sell them or are they discontinued and why?    ...
MORE »
Michael J.

LTD EC-100QM Identification

Updated
A friend of mine has a guitar that he found in his attic and is looking for information on how much the guitar might be worth.  I've narrowed it down to the LTD EC-100QM Model however Im having difficulties with the actual...
MORE »
ESP M-III Deluxe with a hardtail?

ESP M-III Deluxe with a hardtail?

Updated
Hey guys! I need some help with a guitar I might buy. A former owner says it was built around 91-92. But I can’t find any pictures online of an M-III Deluxe with a pointy reverse headstock and a hardtail. If a Floyd has been...
MORE »
Edwards E-CL-90 help needed

Edwards E-CL-90 help needed

Updated
hello, I have the above guitar that I am trying to restore to original condition it has esp tagged single coil pickups. I assume they are active as there is a battery inside and they sound great... I have checked all...
MORE »
Post Your Explorers!

Post Your Explorers!

Updated
Lets see these badass explorers you guys have! Mx's and EXP's  Heres my EXP-200. currently putting a new Bone Nut on it. ...
MORE »
Corey G.

Assistance identifying a ltd pleeease

Updated
I got this with a bunch of other guitars, and tried researching it with no results. The serial number doesn’t make sense either. help me figure what is please?   P.s. forgive the mess. Studio is currently under...
MORE »
Fake kahler on ESP?

Fake kahler on ESP?

Updated
Hello.   I just got a KKV from 95 I believe…. It comes with a “fake” kahler, I already talked with G. kahler and he told me this was not a real unit.   was ESP making them in the past?...
MORE »
Can anyone identify heel writing

Can anyone identify heel writing

Updated
if anyone knows anything about identifier in pic, pre-1980 neck, would be grateful. Thanks ...
MORE »
ESP Random Star Serial Number

ESP Random Star Serial Number

Updated
Hi All, I recently purchased a ESP Star from Japan and I'm currently trying to identify it with the serial number in the neck pickup cavity. I have looked into it recently and I am getting various dates from it saying it was...
MORE »
Oldest Takamine Classical

Oldest Takamine Classical

Updated
Does anyone know what year and model was the first Takamine classical guitar?...
MORE »
ryan s.

Esp Junior II

Updated
Hey everyone. I recently bought one of these beauties. Serial suggests 1993. Not a lot of info out there but I've learned it has a Sinclair trem and they were not made for the American market. That's fine and all but I was...
MORE »
venndi k.

Does anyone know if there were produced an edwards emx-100?

Updated
Hi!   I'm just interested for an edwards emx 100, which is set-neck instead of bolt on like the ex-75m. I've never seen one, but in some old esp-edwards catalogue there is the emx 100, or on...
MORE »
Where to find older ESP Horizon, M II, etc. guitars for sale?

Where to find older ESP Horizon, M II, etc. guitars for sale?

Updated
I've recently become quite interested in older (90s - 2000s) ESP guitars, but I've found it very hard to find these guitars for sale. The main models I shop for are the Horizon, M II, and Eclipse shapes, so I know there’s...
MORE »
Michael  L.

Production date question.

Updated
I just picked up a new esp Ltd ec1000 deluxe silver sunburst. I was wondering the production date one this specific model. Love the paint job and the closest I’ve seen was the ec400 silver sunburst. ...
MORE »
WhiteGrizzly

ESP Eclipse - pot shaft diameter??

Updated
Hi, I am proud owner of an ESP LTD Elite Eclipse I (24 frets and 3 knobs). I am pretty happy with the guitar but I am not a fan of the original knobs. Today I am on a business trip and found knobs I really like. My problem:...
MORE »