Incoming NGD! 1989 MX-220 EET FUK (Number 6-8 out of the 25 tracked)

Incoming NGD! 1989 MX-220 EET FUK (Number 6-8 out of the 25 tracked)

Updated
Just waiting for my friend to ship it but he found me one! I'll post the serial number when it arrives and more pictures of course. All original and no mods whatsoever. Neck is straight and frets have about 70% life in them....
MORE »
WTB DJ-600

WTB DJ-600

Updated
Anyone have a DJ-600 they’d be willing to sell? I’ve been looking for one for a while now. Thanks!...
MORE »
Ivametal

Looking For Mirage Custom...

Updated
Looking for old esp mirage custom in any condition, if you know someone sell this model - tell me plz (pm there or slipknotNika33@gmail.com)
Existing ads on Reverb are too overpriced i think...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP "the eclipse" (MA-200) vs LTD EC-200

Updated
Hi,   I want to buy either the ESP ma-200 or the LTD ec-200. The downside of the old ESP eclipse is that it is bolt-on, where the ec-200 is set neck. Is the build quality much better on the "ma-200" than on the ec-200? I...
MORE »
ESP V STD with rosewood fretboard

ESP V STD with rosewood fretboard

Updated
Hey! I was looking in catalogs for ESP V, and in 2004-2007 specification says that they have rosewood fretboards, but I could find any. Is it a typo or do they have so dark rosewood? ...
MORE »
Beaten Beyond

Horizon FR in snow white has mahogany body?

Updated
I just got a snow white Standard Series export model Horizon FR. Beautiful guitar. First thing I noticed is that it is heavy. Following my standard new guitar ritual , the first thing I did is plopped it on the digital...
MORE »
Help with ESP Mirage Deluxe Tremolo

Help with ESP Mirage Deluxe Tremolo

Updated
Hello my fellow ESP family. i need your help please;  i was lucky enough to find an original ESP Mirage Deluxe "Graffiti"  the guitar was not in the "best" condition, but It's been cleaned up, set and after a good fret job...
MORE »
Onni B.

Which model telecaster?

Updated
Does anyone know which model this is or where it's made? Im pretty sure it's from the 80s because of the "made in W Germany" tuners. No serial number on the neck or backplate....
MORE »
Looking to buy ESP Roope Latvala RS guitar

Looking to buy ESP Roope Latvala RS guitar

Updated
Hey guys, 

I'm looking to buy an ESP Roope Latvala RS. I've been trying to get my hands on one of those bad boys for quite some time now. I know they're pretty rare but if anyone has one or knows someone who's...
MORE »
ESP M1 Custom

ESP M1 Custom

Updated
Probably been spoke a thousand times, got a few interesting answers from the forum. I have an older M1 Custom, with some interesting quirks: There is no serial number - anywhere. The rear trem plate area has zero of 6...
MORE »
Paul P.

Concerns regarding a recently purchased 2008 ESP M-II NTB

Updated
Hey guys, I a purchased this 2008 ESP M-II NTB from Guitar Center the other day and wanted to see what some of your thoughts are on the condition of this guitar. I bought it with a two year warranty and was wondering whether...
MORE »
Alex  .

ESP 901 - the forgotten story

Updated
Over the last month, I worked with my friend Nancee on the history of a nearly forgotten ESP Series, the ESP 901.
Check it out: www.esp-901.com   ...
MORE »
MX-220 eet fuk

MX-220 eet fuk

Updated
Yeh… i know this one is hard…..   I’m looking for a mx220 eet fuk… hahaha If anyone want or know someone that would sell or trade (i might have something interesting), please let me know!   thanks!...
MORE »
NV

NV

Updated
Anyone know where I can find an NV model? Been looking forever, I've always wanted one. Thanks...
MORE »
Martin s.

My first esp a 48th st mirage deluxe

Updated
Just bought this rare bird ...
MORE »