bodomfan

esp horizon

Updated
im thinking of getting a esp horizon fr2 in red,any1 own 1 and think its a good choice of guitar?:cool:...
MORE »
Will Pwr

Eclipse II for M-II

Updated
A guy wants to trade his M-II NTB for my Eclipse. He lives about 140 miles away, and he wants me to drive to his place and make an even trade. He's also willing to give $75 for gas. deal or no deal?...
MORE »
Help me price my M-I NTB

Help me price my M-I NTB

Updated
Nevermind, set up a trade!...
MORE »
customESP

Viper Standard w/ Yellowed Camo???

Updated
Hello all, I have a viper standard en route to me (will be here on Friday) in a strange color... yellowed camo... its exactly like those yellowed hanny's pictured in the sig section. Ne1 else ever come across one of these or...
MORE »
kohtala

esp the junior

Updated
:rollinthis is one of my -90 guitar esp the junior;)...
MORE »
Lescaster

Horizon NT-II logo

Updated
Hey guys I picked up my new Horizon NT-II in Black Aqua today. I noticed that the logo is black with a gold drop shadow. I've only seen these horizons with a white logo. Do ESP usually rotate the styles of logos on their...
MORE »
DGH

Esp Sv

Updated
I found an ESP Sv Standard for sale at a place called Elderly, I can't find any info on it here though? Thank you....
MORE »
Luucifer

Sharing my ESP M-II Deluxe (1999)

Updated
What a beauty !...
MORE »
jclogston

M-II Deluxe?

Updated
Hi all - A local person is selling a 1999 black M-II Deluxe for $800 w/ case. It is in excellent condition. Is this a good price? Also how is this guitar? I can't really find any info on it. I recently picked up a...
MORE »
lt1z

Phoenix II

Updated
Anyone have the ESP version of the Phoenix II guitar yet? I'm thinking of picking one up....
MORE »
Ozwepaie

2 Questions **Eclipse 1 ctm**

Updated
1- Who knows what the "CTM" stands for ? 2- And if I get White, will it turn that repulsive piss yellow. Like the Gibsons do ?...
MORE »
Ace Flibble

Where have all the UK NT-7s gone?

Updated
I've been looking for a Horizon NT-7 here in the UK for a while now and I can't find them anywhere. I've asked the one ESP dealer I can get to and they said it oculd take up to six months for them to get one in, it would cost...
MORE »
WARLOCK

ESP MII STANDARD NTB vs. ESP KH SIGNATURE SERIES NTB

Updated
I don't know if this question has been discussed before or not and I appologize if it has. How does the ESP MII STANDARD SERIES NTB compare in quality to the ESP KH SIGNATURE SERIES NTB. Is the signature series supposedly...
MORE »
Jak3

Standards come with case?

Updated
Just order a M1 and i was wondering if this will come with a hardshell?...
MORE »
headofahessian

Eclipse II Neck Radius?

Updated
Exactly like it says! Does anyone know the Eclipse II's Neck radius? I have really really small hands and cant find a guitar that is comfortable to play! Does any one have any recommendations? Thanks all!...
MORE »