Lasse L.

ESP Horizon CTM info?

Updated
I got this lovely as feck ESP Horizon (pickup aren't original of course), it plays and sounds awesome! The previous owner said he bought it in Japan..
Now I'm trying to find out more about it, it's got an 8 digit serial...
MORE »
My ESP M-II (Maple).

My ESP M-II (Maple).

Updated
I recently bought a Standard Series M-II (Maple) and changed all the parts to solid black. Didn't fancy the black chrome finish it had on its parts. This M-II has the Extra Thin Flat neck contour which is very awesome, plays...
MORE »
My M-II lux and Eddy

My M-II lux and Eddy

Updated
Hi just joined. Here's my M Deuce Deluxe and a signature Edwards I just bought off bay today. ...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »
jake s.

legit exp?

Updated
Saw this on ebay, legit?...
MORE »
ESP Åkesson EX Signature

ESP Åkesson EX Signature

Updated
Afternoon all,   I'm trying to track down a picture of the old Fredrik Åkesson signature model from around 2007. It was an explorer shape, possibly with a Floyd rose and cross inlays.   There used to be an image of it at...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
Kyle A.

Need Help Fast! Is this a fake?

Updated
Someone local selling what they say is a standard series eclipse and only wants $300. Looks like a fake to me but wanted to see what you thought as I'm not an expert. Here's some pics. ...
MORE »
ID Please?

ID Please?

Updated
MORE »
ESP Phoenix II with different logo price

ESP Phoenix II with different logo price

Updated
Guitar store got an ESP Phoenix II for sale. They originally wanted 2 300 $, but took it down to 1 300 $. Is this a good price? It's been sitting in the store for 5 years minimum, and it's also got a different logo on the...
MORE »
Craig F.

Ltd TE-202 maple fretboard

Updated
Hello, I play in a police tribute band, and recently bought a LTD TE-202. I'm fine with it as is, but to look true to Andy Summers, I would trade my rosewood neck if anyone has the black tele with the maple fretboard. Or does...
MORE »
xykhron

Fake ESP M-II?

Updated
Hi! A guy is offering me an ESP M-II, but I have doubts about being a fake ESP, mainly because of the large dot inlay. I haven't found information about this guitar being produced with large dots. Any of you can throw some...
MORE »
Jimmy F

My 1st ESP/LTD! JH-600-EC

Updated
Jeff Hanneman is one of my bigger influences; and I've always been intrigued by his guitars. When I first started learning how to play, my teacher had a Kahler on his Jackson and I have wanted one ever since.....that was in...
MORE »
ESP/LTD EXP-200

ESP/LTD EXP-200

Updated
If anyone is looking for an EXP-200 there's a couple on eBay right now. Satin and...
MORE »
Darryl M.

ESP - The Mirage

Updated
What do you reckon on the legitimacy of this one, guys? Not the best pictures and the price is very low (just £300, with case), but I see signs there that make me believe it may be legit. However, I'm no expert, especially on...
MORE »