ESP LTD Gus G-200 question

Updated
ESP LTD Gus G-200 question

Hi everyone, im buying a beautiful red Gus G-200 ESP LTD for $500 from my local pawn shop, the guitar is in perfect condition, absolutely zero nicks, hickies, scratches, ill post a pic, im needing help from you amazing, knowledgeable people and ill explain, prior to pulling the gun and buying this guitar i tried to do as much research on it as possible to make sure first that i wasnt buying a POS guitar signature series that has some dude ive never heard of, name on it, first i have to say i feel really stupid not knowing who he is being a huge Ozzy fan, and if youve never heard of him he was Ozzy's guitarist for a few years, and what i read is that the split between Gus and Ozzy was well, kinda weird or odd, and apparently Gus went from ESP to Jackson and right around the same time frame he lost the gig with Ozzy, oh and his signature line of pickups from the company i cant remember pulled there contract as well, so kind of a weird back story on this guitar to say mildly, what confuses me about mine is, the hardware is polished red, the bridge, the the tuners, the thing behind the bridge that i dont know the name of, and every single on line model that i was able to find had black hardware, i cant find an exact duplicate of my guitar which is making it extremely difficult to gauge an accurate price range. If you know the going price with the red hardware, red body, white binding, black pickups? Please share that with me, and if for once in my life i might have something besides bad luck and the pawn shop doesnt know its a usa custom shop guitar and it might be rare? Please share that as well, i dont care if its a high monetary valued guitar, i bought it cuz i love ESP and LTS guitars, didnt buy it cuz of the guy whos name is on it, bought it cuz it looks badass and sounds pretty fing amazing. So please if you can, and dont mind, id really appreciate your time in helping me. Thank you in advanced, and for the love of god shred on and bang your heads like its 1992, or 2000, or 2023 lol.

RIP Dimebag and Vin, forever in our hearts and thoughts. Thats dude is my hero and everyday since his murder the world just hasnt been the same. CFH RIP DIME

Post to Thread