ESP 901 - the forgotten story

Updated
Alex  .

Over the last month, I worked with my friend Nancee on the history of a nearly forgotten ESP Series, the ESP 901.
Check it out:

www.esp-901.com

Guillermo P.

An amazing instrument, a shame it's no longer in production

Alex  .

u have one?

Alex  .

u have one?

Guillermo P.

Sadly not  But I´ll keep searching and maybe one day

Bret M.

I look pretty often and I have never seen a single one for sale, ever. I wonder how many were produced in total? Must be a pretty low number

Metalbebby666

Cool guitar  

Carl M.

Hmm, that is a really interesting story. Is this guitar a family value like https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/family/ or not? Sadly you don't have this guitar anymore. I would like to find a replica at least.

Mats H.

Hi all ESP 901 people. I am one of the lucky one owning an 901 sunburst - bought it in the middle of the 90´s.
Being a dad with two young girls the guitar has been in the guitar case for many years just sleeping like Cinderella. Will post a piture asap as I found this thred just today! Keep safe and healthy during this times! Kind regards from Sweden and Stockholm / Mats

Daniel Carr
Alex . wrote:

Over the last month, I worked with my friend Nancee on the history of a nearly forgotten ESP Series, the ESP 901.
Check it out:

www.esp-901.com

That's a great website on the 901,fantastic work,l found out so much about an instrument l never knew much about. I just picked up a Purple 901 yesterday, such a gorgeous instrument and in absolute  mint condition,l am so happy to have added it to my Expanding ESP Collection,thanks again for a fascinating website and some very illuminating information on this beautiful Guitar. It plays like a dream!

Mats H.

I am a lucky owner of a 901 sundburst . Bought mid 90s while still chredding.

After a brunch of years in the case and two daughters growing up, it is now picked up again.

One of my absolute best guitars!

Cheers from Stockholm Sweden with a photo on my 901 yesterday evening after some playing at the balcony.

/Mats

Quinn R.

Can you get this guitar custom shop still or no?

Redbass

Wow, nice website! Just went through it and really enjoyed reading about the 901! Amazing work done here!

Post to Thread