Please help me get some info /specs about this ESP USA MII

Updated
Please help me get some info /specs about this ESP USA MII

Hi there. Got this guitar on a trade and since I am not a Floyd fan my original intention was to sell this guitar and get a Page Hamilton’s model. Long story short I am in love with it and looks like I got a keeper. It came with EMG pick ups but the previous opener changed them for a set of Dimarzio’s. I attached a few pics so some one can help me know more about this guitar and specs 

Pushead

I'll be honest, the rest of the guitar looks reasonable, but the logo on the head stock gives me pause. As does just how far in the tuners are set from the edge. I don't have enough experience with the early 2000s Gaudesi made USA line for ESP to confirm or deny the legitimacy of the guitar, but I'm a bit wary.

The top doesn't quite match the quality I expect from a Gaudesi guitar, either. Certainly not with the burst around the pickups and bridge. But as I said, I don't have enough experience to say for sure.

Alex D.

Thank you for your input . I really like ESP instruments but I don’t know anything about their story. I have no idea what year this is, but it originally came with EMG pick ups. Besides that it’s the best Floyd rose equipped guitar I’ve ever played and it’s Javier  than I expected. Would love to sell it but right now I am in love with it so the info I am looking for is why it looks, plays and sounds so amazing 

Post to Thread