ESP Eclipse I CTM Dark Purple Satin. Any for sale out there in the world?

Updated
ESP Eclipse I CTM Dark Purple Satin. Any for sale out there in the world?

Hello all. Pushead already knows about this topic; but I wanted to reach out to everyone and wanted to see if there are any Eclipse’s in the dark purple satin out there for sale? I am in the market for one and would like to see if there is one with the 4 knob configuration any one is willing to part with. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

Brian6262

Or even if there is an Edwards E-LP-112CE in the dark purple satin out there? 

Nathan S.

Wow, sold already! Is there a new guitar on the way Brian??

Brian6262
Nathan S. wrote:

Wow, sold already! Is there a new guitar on the way Brian??

It’s a possibility 

Nathan S.

Lol, nice!

Brian6262
Nathan S. wrote:

Lol, nice!

Yeah bro lol! I’ll show ya some pictures when it comes in. Still waiting on a tracking number lol. And yeah, I jumped on it immediately lol.

Nathan S.
Brian6262 wrote:

Lol, nice!

Yeah bro lol! I’ll show ya some pictures when it comes in. Still waiting on a tracking number lol. And yeah, I jumped on it immediately lol.

Sounds good, can't wait to see it! I almost bought a 3 knob satin purple Eclipse about 5 years ago. Decided to pass on it, kinda kick myself.

Brian6262
Nathan S. wrote:

Lol, nice!

Sounds good, can't wait to see it! I almost bought a 3 knob satin purple Eclipse about 5 years ago. Decided to pass on it, kinda kick myself.

I actually know of one for sale on a Facebook page Pushead told me about. 

Nathan S.
Brian6262 wrote:

Lol, nice!

I actually know of one for sale on a Facebook page Pushead told me about. 

I got my eye on the purple sparkle eclipse now, just trying to figure out how to fund it lol. Guy had one for sale on Ebay about a week or so ago, offered up my KH3 for trade but he wouldn't quite go for it.

Pushead

I feel like I should be getting a commission...

Brian6262

You definitely deserve it lol

Brian6262

Santa came early this year! 

Nathan S.

Sweet! Did you blur the c out in the Eclipse on the headstock or is there something funky going on there?

Brian6262

Something funky I’m afraid 

Nathan S.
Brian6262 wrote:

Something funky I’m afraid 

Huh, that's weird. Looks good anyways!

Pushead

Looks great! Congrats man.

Brian6262
Pushead wrote:

Looks great! Congrats man.

Thanks man! And thanks again for all your help. Let me know if that commission check cashes for you. Lol.

Pushead

The lady at the bank said that they have a policy of not cashing checks for less than $.05

ESP 348

Looks awesome man! Congrats and enjoy.

Brian6262

Thank you very much!

Post to Thread