Vintage esp Does this look legit ?

Updated
Brett G.

Brett G.

Only have the one pic of it . Interested in buying it . And what sort of value do u think it would be worth ?

Pushead

You don't see many of those. I think they were from the early to mid 80s, but I don't have much experience with them. I think they were called the 400 Series, but maybe only got a "Series" on the head stock. No idea on what it's worth, but it's rare enough that it probably wasn't faked.

Don't take my word as gospel, though. As I said, I've probably only ever seen one other.

Brett G.

Yeah the fella said it’s pre 400 series . So like 30 years old . Absolutely immaculate . Looks brand new . He’s dropped the price to 650 aud . Think I’ll jump on it .

Brett G.

Pushead

Nice. I feel pretty comfortable about it, but I just don't have enough experience with those models to say for sure.

Brett G.

Would u say that or an Edwards strat would be of higher quality 

Pushead

I have no idea. Sorry man, no experience with either.

Eric P.

Thats a daddys series made for daddys junkies music. Looks legit to me 

The story goes like this: In the early 80's, ESP had very few dealers in the USA and they were hot to increase their distribution stateside. At a NAMM show a fellow named "Toschi" from ESP approached Daddy's and Daddy's placed a fairly large order. According to Chris, he thought that there were probably 50 or so, but no more than 100 of the entire series, which were essentially ESP's 400-Series, ESP's vintage line, with a special "Daddy's Series" logo. They came in various finishes and appointments,

Post to Thread