esp m3

Updated
Randy R.

just picked  it up great guitar just not for me. single humbucker,rosewood f8nger board. pink . Sale or trade for other guitars 

Skorcher

I am looking for a M-III, maybe not in pink, but you've mentioned only a single humbucker, if there is only 1 humbucker, then it's a M-I, M-III is usually S/S/H, however, there are H/S/H as well, but has  3 PUPS

Randy R.

Skorcher

That is sure not a ESP body and the neck doesn't have a pearloid ESP stamping on the 12th fret screams out fake. ESP M-series are all superstrats M-III has 3 pickups and a strat shaped body. Unless this is a custom build made specifically to the original buyers specs,  but if that was the case, you'll definitely see Floyd Rose and either EMG or Duncans, and not generic parts

Skorcher

photo IMG_1919.jpgHere is what the M series looks like

Randy R.

Skorcher

This must be from the early 80's though it maybe in the catalogue, it's very uncommon, but when you say a M-III, many will be lead to believe it's like one of my M's but with 3 pickups, you should have listed as the Metal Series  from the early 80's, I own about a Dozen ESP, but never came across or saw one that is like yours, it's pretty rare, but also unattractive at the same time

Randy R.

you were the one who said it was a fake, not trying to get into a passing match with you.  but from esp themselves have it as a m3 so that is what I put it up as. 

Anthony B.

Hi randy, what r u looking to get for  it?

Randy R.

I am pretty open to trades or cash offers.

Anthony B.

Hi randy, do you still have this guitar? Thank you

Randy R.

I do. I put it up and have not done anything with it. 

Anthony B.

We talked previously. Would you mind continuing this on I.M? Thank you

Anthony B.

Ok guess not, lol! If you'd like to get rid of it what are you looking to get for it? Thanks

Randy R.

sorry I have not had much free time. but me up whenever

Anthony B.

I don't have your contact info outside of this forum anymore.

Anthony B.

Hello, got M3?

Randy R.

I do still have the m3 . 

Post to Thread