wtb. ..if anyone can help

Updated
wtb. ..if anyone can help

Trying to rebuild from losing over 23 years worth of guitar equipment to thieves and starting over is really not easy to do again but I am trying.  Really need want been looking for and got ripped off on, another story,  two older models.  One is the Ltd ph600,  another is the ultratone.  Cam anyone help with any links or direction or help?  Will be forever grateful

Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

The Ultratone baritone looks like it´s still available if you can have it imported from japan

octavedivider

wish i could find just the reg ltd one  in the usa, or the ph600 ltd....another i dream of and tried to buy and he guy took the money and never sent it. we all go thru those types a deals, shady ppl

Skorcher

if you can have it imported from japan

Cite has banned importing all 300 varieties of Rosewood, also Mahogany and Ash, starting 1/2/2017, so if a Customs opens the package, they are going to confiscate it, though a seller in Japan can apply for a certification for export, it can take up to 60 days and the fees aren't cheap, so unless he is selling a Exhibition model from NAMM, it's not going to happen.

though you can still import a guitar with Alder or Basswood body with either maple or Ebony fretboards, customs still may question the actual wood used in the body, so it's still a risk.

if you've imported it before the New Years, kudos to you.

Post to Thread