ESP Horizon pre 1995

Updated
ESP Horizon pre 1995

Looking for information/detail on an older Horizon I aquired from a friend who passed away, his wife told me he would want you to have it.

Seial number is 70244

In very good condition, has a seymour duncan screaming demon in the bridge and stock esp in neck position, would love to know more about it if anyone can help.

Thank you

Joe

Pushead

We'd need photos to get you a better idea, but in that era, the guitar would probably either alder or ash with a maple neck and rosewood fret board.  All the guitars from that era are pretty solid.

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.

Joe L.

Here is a picture of guitar. I can take additional photos if necessary.

Joe L.

Cannot seem to get pics to post for some reason 

Pushead

Posting photos here is different than any other forum I've used.  Here's some info.

http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963230/posts/2074634-posting-images-links

Joe L.

Photos up and available to view, really is in great condition, just dropped off at my trusted guitar tech to do a complete setup for me should have back soon. Let me know any information based off pics.

Joe L.

Joe L.

Joe L.

Joe L.

Pushead

Nice!  That one is likely alder.  It's definitely an older guitar, as old as 88, but could go into the 90s.

Joe L.

I am so thrilled my friend Kurt kept it all these years, devastated that he passed in August but happy his wife decided that I should have it. It will be well taken care of, actually dropped it off at my trusted guitar tech to do a complete clean and setup for me.

Pushead

May it bring you happy memories for many years to come!

Post to Thread