If you could bring back 2...

Updated
If you could bring back 2...

Not much happening on the Forums so heres something...

If you could bring back 2 discontinued ESP models.

Which ones would you bring back and why? 

Heres my picks.

AK

Eet fuk explorer and black iron cross

Nathan S.

LTD EXP'S all colors but especially white, cause you can get an MX readily if you have the cash. Buy us poor boys wait forever for the LTD'S to come available. 

Travis L.

lol so true on those LTD's lol

ESP 348

The 'Zorlac' and the JH1.

Only because both guitars look awesome.

Mazze F.

Jh 2 and the Mx 250 II of course :-) Solve the beef with Gibson and let ESP make 'em the way they always did...

MarcoNL

The Stef Carpenter 6 string with the reversed headstock in see-through green and natural mahogany. In an affordable LTD version ofcourse!

Nathan S.
Mazze F. wrote:

Jh 2 and the Mx 250 II of course :-) Solve the beef with Gibson and let ESP make 'em the way they always did...

Exactly!! Gibson won't make them in the configuration we want, hell they won't even produce the 84 model as standard production. I love the explorer, but not with a pickguard and standard Gibson control layout. I think ESP should say F-U Gibson, and build them the way they built them that Gibson won't. 

Travis L.

Let's be be honest. Gibson made the explorer and then ESP made it a million times better. The way I see it is that Gibson was just jealous because ESP made their guitar so much better. If anything they should work together on that shape and split profit in half. Those EXP's and MX's would sell like fucking hot cakes if they made a comeback. 

Nathan S.
Travis L. wrote:

Let's be be honest. Gibson made the explorer and then ESP made it a million times better. The way I see it is that Gibson was just jealous because ESP made their guitar so much better. If anything they should work together on that shape and split profit in half. Those EXP's and MX's would sell like fucking hot cakes if they made a comeback. 

My point exactly, I bet even if Gibson would make a standard production 84 style with a few color options, I bet it would sell I like mad. I would buy one, I actually would like to own a gibson explorer but I want it without a pickguard, no tremolo, and all the knobs and switches where they belong.

Big Daddy B

ESP KH-1 neck thru and the Low G Logan Mader

Post to Thread