ESP Climax

Updated
ESP Climax

Hello everyone!
Last August I bought this ESP Climax guitar. As you can see, it's a solidbody but it only has an undersaddle piezoelectric pickup. It seems to have a one-piece mahogany neck, a rosewood fretboard and a flame maple top. After a few months of use I can say that it's a beautifully made guitar, it sounds good and plays like a dream.
I couldn't find much information, so I am seeking the help of all you ESP experts and enthusiasts because I would really like to know more about this model, in particular:
- when was it produced? I guess mid 90's but could be even older.
- How many were made? Probably just a few, since I am sure I have never seen another one before, not even on magazines or websites.
- How much is it worth? I'm not planning of selling it, I am asking just out of curiosity.
Thanks in advance for your help. If you have any question, just ask.

Here you can find a few pictures:

http://www.espguitars.com/photo_albums/1974418

Pushead

Wow.

I've only ever seen one like it.  It was displayed at the Rock Hall in Cleveland, but I don't remember much else about it (or what band it was associated with.)  I want to say it was a plain natural color, though.

Based on the serial number and hardware, I'd guess mid to late 80s or very early 90s.

No idea of worth.  It will likely depend on finding the right buyer.

Post to Thread