Looking for a model

Updated
AJ M.

I once saw an ESP LTD guitar for sale, it was very similiar to a George Lynch kamikaze but it was all black with no graphics. I'm pretty sure it was an ltd before the gl-200k models existed. I can't remember the model or even if it was marked as a Llynch model but it had the same body type, reverse banana headstock and single-humbucker pickup configuration. Anyone has any clues on what that model is?

jt76

1995 LTD by Esp L-2,  came in various colors,  I think they only made that model 1 or 2 years.  I saw a black one up for sale maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years ago.  Maybe the same one you are thinking of.   They don't show up very often.  I have always wanted to add one to my collection, but I never seem to meet up with one at the right time.  The first few years of LTD's are excellent quality guitars.  They listed around $800.  They don't usually sell for much these days mostly because very few people know how to identify the models.   A fair price for the build quality would be around $400-$500, but they usually sell in the $100-$300 range.      

AJ M.

Thanks for the reply! They do seem to be hard to spot.

Post to Thread