Is this ESP MX 250 legit????

Updated
Is this ESP MX 250 legit????

Hello friends!

I´m very exited to get this guitar. BUt first, I need your help to verify this guitar first, since theres is a ton of fake ones around!

The owner lived in japan for 10 years and bought this guitar form a store called BIG BOSS in Nagoya. His story seems legit to me, theres a ton of pics on his facebook proving he actually lived there. But Still I need help on this one.

The headstock is a bit dusty, I requested a better photo, but it will do the job.

Can somebody tell me why there is no circle logo on the back of the headstock?

Pushead

No, they're regular nickel and whatever frets.  Certainly not stainless steel. 

Duraes87

Looks legit to me! Did you get it yet? lucky bastard!  

Eduardo M.

Pushead,

But why the frets on my ESP and Ltds NEVER gets oxidated ( turning gold color/ yellow)? Its always brand new! The frets on my Gibson looks just like the ones on the MX, after a few weeks of playing, it gets oxidated and loses completely the silver/chrome color.

Duraes87,

Yes I got it!!!! I never thought this could be real to me. I mean to have this legendary guitar. Because I never seen any MX here in my country. And the ones that pop on ebay from time to time its always beyond the reach of my wallet. I do feel lucky!

Duraes87

I am very jelous

enjoy it dude! you have a gem right there! Your Snakebyte looks awesome too, I became a fan of EX shapes since I got my EX diamond plate! \m/

Eduardo M.

Thanks my friend!

I guess my main axe will still be my snakebyte! We have a lot of history together! I wont let her down beacuse there´s another chick on the block   But I can´t stop myself to pick the MX up every 5min just to spam a few Black Album riffs, LOL! this guitar does look and plays fantastic!!!!

I´m a explorer player for about 15 years. The only non explorer guitar I got since them was the truckster, and I do feel unconfortable while playing it sometimes.  I love the EX dimond plate, bad ass!! 

Duraes87

Any big differences between the MX and the Snakebyte? how do you compare the weight and feel overall?

Eduardo M.

I didnt compare the two of them side by side yet. I´ll do this maybe this weekend after my luthier do a complete set up for me on this MX. At first the MX seems a bit heavier than my snakebyte. The snakebyte body seems a bit thinner. I´m a tall and thin guy, i´m not big. My gibson explorer weights a ton! I can´t stand having the guitar on my back for more than an hour. Thats why the snakebyte is a winner for me. The mx dont weight as much as my gibson, but its slightly heavier than my snakebyte.  Both plays equally fantastic! I love these 2 guitars to death. I have a loooong marriage with my snakebyte, but the mx is a true piece of art.

I need to take it to my luthier to set it up for me, it has 009s strings, which I hate, I play with 011s. When its completly settup for my taste I will have a much better and accurate impression

Eduardo M.

I Just took a photo of all my guitars. Its cleaning day today, so I took em all out of their cases!

Duraes87

Much envy, such awesome

Eduardo M.

Thanks Duraes87!

I´m very proud of this collection. I´m looking foward to get a baritone. I can´t afford the Grynch at the moment, I have to save tons of money for my marriage. So I´ll look at other options.

ESP 348

Congrats man, awesome guitar collection you have.

Post to Thread