Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Updated
Want to Buy: ESP Eclipse

Hello ESP Forum people, I am looking for an older ESP Eclipse with a Floyd Rose, dual EMG 81s (May have other configurations), and 24 frets. I would like to buy one of these, but no one in my area carries a decent selection of ESP guitars, let alone, older models. This particular model is from the years 1995-1997, I think. It would most likely be labeled as "the Eclipse" on the headstock. This is an ESP model, and not an LTD model.

I am not too picky on condition (Though a mint one would be ideal!), if it has a few scratches or even a chip or two, that is okay. I would prefer that it not have any rust or playability problems. Color-wise, I would prefer black, but the dark blue color I have seen would be fine too.

I am open to how we would do the transaction, but eBay/Paypal would be great since that protects both parties. I have around 150 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller on eBay, if that matters.

Please contact me if you have one of these instruments that you might be willing to part with!

bratsvt

I have a 95 eclipse. I know the post is old but are you still looking for one

xJOHNx

I am looking for a standard bridge ESP "the eclipse" you still have one you're looking to sell ?

Brian O.

Theres an ugly blue on on reverb right now. No black ones anywhere. I have a custom built black one and have spent about 20 years looking for another black one. There is also a bolt on neck one on ebay but the guy want 4g

Post to Thread