I LOVE ESP guitars

Updated
I LOVE ESP guitars

I bought it in Moscow! It was love at first sight <3   Huge guitar, V-shaped, Black, evil sound - all that impressed me! As always for ESP - greatest build-quality. After this guitar I finally became to ESP fan!!! 

Travis L.

Dude! That thing is badass! Congrats! Welcome to the club! I've been playing ESP's since 2006! They are the best guitars ever! Every new guitar I get is an ESP or an LTD! Haha

Peter K.

Same shit, bro)) ESP in our blood 

Roger Carvalho

i had the dv8-se nice shape and plays very well !!

Peter K.

U had LTD or ESP version??? ESP version of DV8-SE is my dreamboat   As I know, it was only 12pcs worldwide due to the lack of a suitable tree for the time, this incredible fire-maple top for one half of guitar is look amazing  

load more replies (1 of 1)
Roger Carvalho

now i an looking for a jeff hanneman but i am a afraid of neck will be very thin i hate thin neck !

Ihno M.

I have a 2005 Hanny, and I wouldn't say it's a thin neck at all.  Not sure about new ones, though...

Best regards.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Erlend M.

That thing just looks awesome!

BETRAYAL

I have a LTD DV8-r in black and it played just as good as the ESP version. i could never sell it! I must of had it 7-8 years ago.
I think the main difference betwwen the Mustaine model and the Standard Series V is the fret size. DV8 was meduim jumbo frets and yours are XJ frets.

Duraes87

Beautiful V! Standard Series FTW! cant get my head around the new logo...meh...

MAXIMUS POWER

Beautiful guitar, nice score! I have a mint black ESP DV8 coming later this month. Cant wait! After I purchased my ESP DV8 SE I heard there were actually only 6 made due to the rare wood used. 

Algy

did you carry this back to your home or? was it a hassle getting through customs? did you pay any taxes? 

Post to Thread