• Osvaldo T.

Hello guys! I was researching for ESP USA News online and found quite a few things.

and this ESP Eclipse color...

Looks like like an old ESP Standard Series model, but that definitely ain't your ''everyday'' finish.

I will also quote a forum member from other website: ''There's going to be a LOT of new ESP USA and ESP Japan high-end models released for 2014. People who thought ESP were phasing out their high-end "ESP" models in favor of LTDs or other lines were dead wrong. There will be more high end and never-before-released-in-the-US models than ever before. ''

So what do you think people? That's certainly some hints about what the ESP USA Brand is going to be.

Well... these are all the SPOILERS for now!

PS. I kind of feel there are active threads from the old ESP Guitars Forum right now. I hope this thread just don't dissapear.

• Jay M.

As a long time ESP fan, I am eagerly anticipating the new ESP USA line-up.  There selection in the late 90's and early 2000's were second to none, it felt as if the streamlined too much but that's economics for you :)  

All kidding aside, I think that the ESP USA lineup is going to be one of the highlights at NAMM 2014 and can't wait to check out the booth and see what new additions grace the catalog!!!

Cancel