Goddamn guitars!!!

Updated
Goddamn guitars!!!
I recently ordered a Les Paul (not a Gibson). I figured that was the guitar I'd get this year. Now, on the swedish "craigslist" (not really but close enuff) there's a M-I for sale for some 900sek more. AND on the swedish guitar forum there's a guy selling a Mirage for 1900sek more. What am I going to do? Buy the LP? I'd really like a hardtail for some drop tunings. On the other hand, those are REAL ESP's (not LTD's or Edwards or some other) with the lawsuit headstock. Think I'm going crazy!:confused:
sirsloop

pick one and stick with it? I offloaded like 5 guitars and currently play two electrics and one acoustic.

ESP 348

Buy them all??? :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
hellride

Fortunatly, the LP order isn't a "must buy, you ordered". So I think I'll go with one of the ESP's. That is, IF they're still for sale in aug/sept. Can't afford anyone until then...

hellride

So, I've emailed the seller of one of the ESP's. The guitar is a M-I from 1987 (I think). The head says its a custom but I don't know wheater it really is a custom or not. Time will tell.
Now I just have to wait and see...

Road King

OP is a troll. No way he will order anything. He's just like that Digidamore guy who asks a million questions and never buys anything.

hellride

Guitars cost money. I've got a family to support. Can't afford everything I want. Yep, I ask questions to learn about stuff. It's the only way, right? As for my guitar-buy, well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see, don't ya? :mad:

Road King

Guitars cost money.
No shit. That's why I don't ask questions about gear knowing full well that I have no plans to purchase said items. Nor do I claim to have ordered guitars that I haven't. This forum has been flooded with a thousand noobs who make threads stating "Hey yous guys, I just bought so-and-so guitar" and then they never post pics.

hellride

Never orders anything? Hmm, what have I bought this year... Let's see:
A Grassroots KH model that currently is getting restored. New pickups, new frets and a new paint.
A Peavey Windsor 100 head + a matching straight 4x12.
A MXR Zakk Wylde overdrive
A BaCH superjumbo acoustic
Strings, picks and Dimarzio straps.
I bought a Kramer Baretta replica a year ago.
I'll post pics when the Grassroots is finished.

Oh yes, I've sold something to, a Sonor force3007 double bass drumkit with Zildijan cymbals.

hellride

Oh, fxxk off! ;)

hellride

Here are some pics.
The LP I ordered and My Peavey rig

I´ll post more pics another day. cannot upload file is the message I get when I try to uplod my other pics.

hellride

The M-I is the one I hope to buy later this summer.
The Yellow one is my Grassroots KH that I´m restoring. The neck pickup cavity was filled with plaster but now I just have to sand it some more and paint it, mount the electronics and it´s good to go :)

Are you satisfied?

ESP 348

Are you satisfied?

Road Queen is NEVER satisfied! :o:o

Nice guitars, thanks for the pics. :):)

shathe

what? does road king like jack off to guitar pics or something?
who gives a FUCK if you want to see pictures? if you want to see pictures, google "guitar".
surely at least one of the internets will give you your fix. also, don't forget to cover your keyboard.

hellride

Just got an email from the guy with the burst M-I, it read: Sorry, ai've swapped it for an amp head. FxxK!!! Oh well, on to the next. That's the natural colored Mirage in my avatar. A bit more expensive but it's been for sale quite some time now so... Hope it still is.

hellride

And the Mirage went down the drains aswell. The seller change his mind. He's keeping it. :(

Murdoc

Shoulda acted faster! :mad: Damn, that sucks!!

Nice gear btw!:cool:

Post to Thread