Problems with my newly purchased Horizon

Updated
flyingblade
Hey guys I've just got a Horizon Nt-II for around a a month. When the guitar first get here, I noticed that the guitar is not held firmly stationary in the case but instead there is a little tiny space that the Horizon can move back and forth during transportation (aka the space in for the guitar in the case is a tiny bit larger than the guitar itself). I think this is weird and bad because my LTD KH-Ouija case holds the guitar perfectly with absolutely no movement allowed, consider the fact that I have to ship this halfway around the world. Do your Horizon cases do this to or is it just me? Also the volume knob on the Horizon appears to be faulty, it's a push push coil tap pot so I have order a DiMarzio push-pull 500k pot to replace it. Is it the suitable substitution?
Geetarguy70

Dude I custom ordered a lefty Truckster and it came with a bad switch that didn't function at all and the neck was warped. I had to take it in to be repaired (which ESP paid for) so sometimes you just get a few issues.

Explorer45

Dude I custom ordered a lefty Truckster and it came with a bad switch that didn't function at all and the neck was warped. I had to take it in to be repaired (which ESP paid for) so sometimes you just get a few issues.

They repaired a warped neck?? I would never have settled for anything less than a new guitar.

load more replies (1 of 1)
shathe

i think the cases are "MH" cases meaning that they fit three styles, but i'm not sure if there is a difference in the silhouette between M, H, and MH. maybe you could simply got get one of those small super soft polyester blankets for 4 bucks at wall mart and lay it in your case and then lay the guitar in it...

flyingblade

Thanks guys for the input, don't get me wrong, Im absolutely in love with the guitar and play it everyday. I'm just concerned a little bit.

About the Push pull 500k Dimarzio pot, is it a good substitution for what on my guitar?

Post to Thread