ESP Export Series and Special Orders

Updated
Kevin C.
Two Questions on ESP 1. I know ESP has an Export Series Website where they show pretty much all of their models. Is there any way I could ever get one in the USA. Can I talk to a good ESP dealer and ask them to import the model for me? Occasionally I see people get these in the USA and some dealers get them in stock, I would love to see if I can get one. They have some basic, yet sweet guitars I would love to get Electric Sound Products Electric Sound Products Electric Sound Products Electric Sound Products Electric Sound Products Shit, If they had this baby for sale in the US I would buy five- Electric Sound Products 2. ESP I know has special order options for the standard series. I found a list of options a guy on this web site posted about getting his own one off standard series ESP. Here are a list of Options he posted Left-hand version of any existing Standard Series instruments Change of colours Request for distressed finish ('relic' finish to the rest of us) Change of colours for hardware Change of colours/design for inlays Change of neck finish type (eg: you dislike the lacquered finish of some models, you can request for a non-gloss/ satin version) Change of pickups (Seymour Duncan/ EMG) Change of tuners (Gotoh/ Sperzel) Change of nut type (bone/ graphite) Change of fingerboard type (Ebony/ Rosewood/ Maple) Scalloping of fingerboard Fretless fretboard Request for binding Change of pickups combination Change of neck profile Request for headstock reversal Change number of frets (maximum number to be updated) Link- THe GUitar ADdict: ESP Special Order: Spec list Now can I only get these guitar from a special run or can I order one of my own? Seems like a killer deal from what I have seen.
Pushead

Find a dealer and ask. The worst that happens is they say they can't get it in. There are dealers out there willing to try to work with ESP.

I was able to special order a BKAQ finished Horizon (before STB was available in the US) through a dealer. Unfortunately, they don't carry ESP anymore.

For a special run of "standard series" guitars, you usually have to do a run of them. There was a run of natural Horizons that went through a dealer in Louisiana that had to buy 6-10 in order to get ESP to make them. Again that's all setup through the dealer.

Gfunk

they say they can't get it in.

8o

Big Rich

that fag jason from drum city guitarland can get you those guitars, i asked him about a few of them around 4 years ago and he said he can get them as long as they werent a lawsuit shape

Post to Thread