EC 1 full thickness

Updated
Ozwepaie
I've been posting for a while in the classified. But no luck, so I thought I try here? I'm looking a for a : Eclipse 1 full thickness. Pure white w/ gold hardware. I live in PA. If anybody has one for sale? please drop me a line. thx Mike 3000 hits & not 1 offer. WTF ?
engage757

how about a honeyburst II? :D

Ozwepaie

No thanks.

Ozwepaie

thx but I'm looking for the 4 knob version.

Pushead

3000 hits & not 1 offer. WTF ?

No offense, but I don't think there are many 4-knob Eclipse FTs in the States.

I've got a black one (via a seller who bought it from Australia), and there is a white one that sold on eBay a year or so ago. I'm sure there are a few more that have made it here since, but it's not like here are thousands of them.

xchumfiestax

No offense, but I don't think there are many 4-knob Eclipse FTs in the States.

I've got a black one (via a seller who bought it from Australia), and there is a white one that sold on eBay a year or so ago. I'm sure there are a few more that have made it here since, but it's not like here are thousands of them.

The title of the thread may also have something to do with that. Most of those hits are probably from people looking for information about the guitar.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ozwepaie

I have a satin black EC-1 ctm. That I made a gold top. and I love it !!
But the white FT is just beautiful. I go back & forth on if I should just
bite the bullet and get one from the UK. But I'm always hoping I can pick
one up under $2300.00
I think the fact that Gibson comes off as intimidated? Says alot about the
quality of the ESP. I own 6 Gibsons and they are all great! I really don't think
the thickness effects the quality of a guitar. I have a 88' Gibson Custom lite.
And it is hands down the best sounding Gibby I own. It has factory original
hard wired EMG 81's. And does have a warmer tone, then EC-1. But the EC-1
Has a lot more bite. A more "metal" guitar IMO.
But I also have a ESP truckster, and that tone closer to a Gibson then the EC-1
So I'm curious as to how the sound of the FT will compare? But I have a gut
feeling, that it will be it's own animal.
-time will tell.

and Pushead, your black one totally gave me wood. LoL

cecilbag

Pushead that guitar is gorgeous. Faptastic in all regards

Pushead

The 89 feels a bit rounder. About the same thickness, but it's more C shaped than D or U shaped. The 89 feels thinner in the first position, but after about the 5th or 7th fret they feel pretty similar.

Explorer45

Ok, thanks duder. I have major GAS for that '89 of yours (same year as I was born) but there's no way I can afford it atm.

Ozwepaie

That's a great look, very original.

Sarcasm: Clearly you don't understand it.

Pushead

You know I could do that, but that's not what this thread is about.

BluntJones

Thanks for the pics and info Pushead i am on the look out for a lp knock off and want that extra wood that regular eclipses dont have .
The blacking out of your hardware of the ec 1 ft look awesome !

Pushead

Thanks for the pics and info Pushead i am on the look out for a lp knock off and want that extra wood that regular eclipses dont have .

I'm not sure on pricing in Aussieland, but here in the states to get one, it rivals the price of a Gibson (or Gibson USA anyway).

shathe

"extra wood" uh huh huh huh huh heh heh uh he huh he

BluntJones

New i have seen them for 2000-2500 which is still a lot less then a second hand lpc is ingood condition.
I just had my ltd truckster set up by my local guitar tech and he a had a brand new gibson les paul classic custom and i was less then impressed , looked cheap ! Had that baked maple fretboard which i am not a fan off , binding around the guitar was only on 1 side and that hardware looked cheap and tacky and they cost around 2600-3000 new .

Post to Thread