B Music Silverburst Eclipse Value

Updated
seeyounexttuesday
Hi, I'm new to the forum and was looking for some help with some research. I have one of the Silverburst Eclipses from B Music. I picked it up about 2 years ago on eBay, not knowing much about it, just knowing that I had to have it. I've since decided that the thicker neck and full thickness body aren't for me. I'm looking to sell it but I'm not sure what it's worth. I've tried to sell it locally but haven't had much luck. It's irritating because most of the people that contact me try to convince me that it's only worth about $1,000 or less… I figured that some of you folks out there might know what these have been going for lately/in the past. I paid $2,400 and I'm not sure if that's a lot or if I got a good deal. I've heard mention that guitars aren't selling for much these days. I'm not looking to get rid of it in a hurry so I'm willing to wait until I might be able to get a better price. It's in great shape overall with one small scratch near the bridge. Thanks.
Justice4all

pics please

esp_eraser

yep secondhand market has been quite poor for a while now

Pushead

How much do you want for it? I have one of the (3?) gloss black FT Eclipses that B-Music did a few months before the Sliverburst. I paid $1500 on ebay.

Dilzdo21

haha this was MINE!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Big Rich

il give you 1400 for it

cbbass123

If Esp eclipses didn't have crappy resale values, I'd buy it. Nice guitar. But now that the 3 knob full thickness is around, I'd doubt they pay good money for the 4 knob ctm.

load more replies (1 of 1)
esp_gaijin

your is nice, new they now cost $1699 and i think that includes hardcase;
there's one of those in the spam thread now for $1250,

so you've been offered $1400 for yours by Big Rich, that's about what i'd offer for it too (i want one but can't buy anything right now).

how much do you want for yours? / how much do you expect to get or think it's worth?
note that the $1250 and $1699 ones are going to be new condition, how much playwear does yours have based on it being some years old?

Metlupass2

Resale value sucks balls on ESP's PERIOD!

I don't know why since they're such awesome guitars.

cbbass123

+1 :\

engage757

Because they don't say Fender or Gibson. ;)

The market is really hurting right now for eveything though. Try selling a Caparison. DAMN near impossible.

I think that's why I see more trading going on right now, no one has cash, and everyone has guitars. I am a GAS whore, and I normally trade more than sell anyway, but lately selling is completely dead.

Post to Thread