• slovakzombiehero

I understand your predicament, but I think you're overreacting about the crack, which like I said seems like some chipped off wood rather than a crack through the body or something.

It's understandable that when you're paying a certain price you'd want your investment to be in the best possible condition, but when you buy used you have to take what you can get. I still think that Edwards is a good deal, and that you'll be happy with it.

• NightwindKing

I understand your predicament, but I think you're overreacting about the crack, which like I said seems like some chipped off wood rather than a crack through the body or something.

It's understandable that when you're paying a certain price you'd want your investment to be in the best possible condition, but when you buy used you have to take what you can get. I still think that Edwards is a good deal, and that you'll be happy with it.

lol well your optimism is certainl more promising than the "that's terrible yer scr3w3d" option ....

Yeah I mean, I'm fine with grap gear cus I can upgrade that to my taste. But I want the body, the things I can't really change on my own, to be in good condition, ya know?

Cancel